So I like this girl at work and I ask her out on email (so that other coworkers didn't notice and I was afraid to do it on person) saying that I wanted to know her better and that we should do something sometime. She send me an email saying that it sounded great. She gave me her number and said that I could call here on the weekend if I wanted. I did, and ask here out to dinner that night.
So I when on a first date with this girl about 7 o'clock. We went to dinner, stay there for about one hour and a half. We were having drinks with dinner. When the dinner was almost over she ask me what I was going to do after dinner and she said that we should go to a pub. We went there. I think that we spent about 5 hours at the pub talking and drinking.
In between those 5 hour I told her that I liked her, to to my amazement she said she like me too. So we continue talking and I said to her that I wanted to kiss her, so she kiss me! I think it was about 10 second kiss. We actualy kiss a few times at the pub.
So after the pub closes I tell here that I was going to take here home becuase she had to much to drink. (We actually met in our own cars at the restaurant). She agrees, and I drove her home. I walk all the way to her apartment and went in. We then kiss again for sometime. At this point she tells me that she was tired and had to wake up early to go pick up her car before going to a family activity (fathers day). So we kiss good nite and the date was over.
My problem is that I really like her, but becuase of the drinking I don't really know if she likes me or if it was the alcohol talking.
The day after the date I call her and ask if she wanted to do anything. She said that she was tired and just wanted to stay home. So I ask her if she wanted to go out the next weekend and she said it was a posibility.
Do you guys think she likes me? What can I do to see if she really likes me or is atracted to me?
What can I do on the second date if I get one?
Any advice or comment is apreciated.
So I when on a first date with this girl about 7 o'clock. We went to dinner, stay there for about one hour and a half. We were having drinks with dinner. When the dinner was almost over she ask me what I was going to do after dinner and she said that we should go to a pub. We went there. I think that we spent about 5 hours at the pub talking and drinking.
In between those 5 hour I told her that I liked her, to to my amazement she said she like me too. So we continue talking and I said to her that I wanted to kiss her, so she kiss me! I think it was about 10 second kiss. We actualy kiss a few times at the pub.
So after the pub closes I tell here that I was going to take here home becuase she had to much to drink. (We actually met in our own cars at the restaurant). She agrees, and I drove her home. I walk all the way to her apartment and went in. We then kiss again for sometime. At this point she tells me that she was tired and had to wake up early to go pick up her car before going to a family activity (fathers day). So we kiss good nite and the date was over.
My problem is that I really like her, but becuase of the drinking I don't really know if she likes me or if it was the alcohol talking.
The day after the date I call her and ask if she wanted to do anything. She said that she was tired and just wanted to stay home. So I ask her if she wanted to go out the next weekend and she said it was a posibility.
Do you guys think she likes me? What can I do to see if she really likes me or is atracted to me?
What can I do on the second date if I get one?
Any advice or comment is apreciated.