Advice - ****ing co-worker behind my girlfriend's back.

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
My co-worker is 22 and she's down for the benefit. She obviously don't know about my girlfriend and viceversa. Obviously I gotta keep this secret. My 18 year old girlfriend usually has to be home after work in time for school in the morning and later work stuff like that. So i know I can chill with my **** buddy at night after work since we get out at the same time usually. My girl usually doesn't pay attention to everything I do until after I till it when I just tell her about it so I should be fine right.

I'm pretty sure I could get away with actually ****ing my girlfriend and co-worker switching them off whenever the heck I want and it fits my schedule .

Have I perfected my personal DJ tactics and can I actually get away with a sweet deal like this?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low, really low. If you are in a EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP you do NOT **** AROUND, either make it very clear you are not exclusive or stay faithful or break up.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dog, how old are you then. Why bother, does it make you any more of a man, to lie to your younger girlfriend. How hurt would you feel if she was sleeping with a man behind your back.

Go to www.tuckermax.com and read his story on how freaked out he was when he realised that some girls had blatently played him for a fool. That when some girl was blowing him before meeting up with her bf and kissing him, did she wash. How many times had a girl blown someone and then kissed him.

Its the same principle, how would you feel if your girl was sleeping with another man and you did not know and maybe she did not wash herself out before coming to visit you.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't pass moral judgement (even if I disagree with what you're doing), but the first thing to do is work out what you have to lose IF you are caught.

You do have a high chance of getting caught. Trust me, if you plan to cheat long-term (haha, what a strange concept, "long term cheating"), you WILL get caught eventually.

If you can cope with the consequences, then you have no problems, and should give it a shot.

But if you CAN'T cope with them, reconsider.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low, really low. If you are in a EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP you do NOT **** AROUND, either make it very clear you are not exclusive or stay faithful or break up.
Perfect!

Being in a LTR and messing around really demostrates your inconsideration! If people followed this BASIC rule, a lot of heartaches would be reduced.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, every guy if he has another easy pretty women on the corner, other than your girlfriend will eventually mess around with her.
I probably would, like i did before. And im not gona insult you for that like the other guys here.

The only thing here is, why do you have so low consideration for your girlfriend? You obviously dont care much about her, so you gotta think why you want her to be your girlfriend?
- she wont f.uck anymore with you if you are not in a "exclusive" (at least she thinks so) relationship with her?

Think about your motives, and what do you really want. If you are DJ enough you can handle both girls in a non exclusive way.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget what everyone is saying. You only live once right? You might as well have fun in the process. This whole situation also depends on your age. If you are still in your teens, no harm no foul but if your knockin 30 maybe you should think about if your girl is worth all the drama.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive known a really great girl for a long time. She is beautiful, smart, and her boyfriend is a real a$$hole. I was at a party last night and her boyfriend showed up. He started mackin on the hottest girl in the place the moment he walked through the door. 5 mins later he was making out with her full on in front of the whole place. Needless to say, I felt bad for the girl who I knew.

Dont fvck around, what goes around comes around.

One day you'll find the perfect girl for you, and you will be head over for her. Then she will fvck around and you will know what it feels like to be cheated on.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Corndowg
My co-worker is 22 and she's down for the benefit. She obviously don't know about my girlfriend and viceversa. Obviously I gotta keep this secret. My 18 year old girlfriend usually has to be home after work in time for school in the morning and later work stuff like that. So i know I can chill with my **** buddy at night after work since we get out at the same time usually. My girl usually doesn't pay attention to everything I do until after I till it when I just tell her about it so I should be fine right.

I'm pretty sure I could get away with actually ****ing my girlfriend and co-worker switching them off whenever the heck I want and it fits my schedule .

Have I perfected my personal DJ tactics and can I actually get away with a sweet deal like this?
Don't worry Dawg, if she ever finds out, just give me her number and I'll show your young girlie a very good time.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well done

Good on ya dude, well done. The LTR chick obviously isn't satisfying you enough, good on you. Dnt worry about these LTR guys, I dont know exactly why they are here.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: well done

Originally posted by Sart
Good on ya dude, well done. The LTR chick obviously isn't satisfying you enough, good on you. Dnt worry about these LTR guys, I dont know exactly why they are here.
If she's not satisfying him, he should break off the exclusivity, you douche.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty Cool

It sounds to me like you are on top of your game...Reality says that although you are victorious at present but the odds are that your luck will run out...Heres what i recommend:

1. Break up with your current gf, obviously she isnt cutting it so you might as well come to grips with reality and lose the 18yr old.

2. Date the 22yr old and pursue other women in the mean time...

3. Whatever you do cut off all ties with the 18yr old and do not look back

4. Keep DJn till you find what you really want

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic. Just pathetic.