Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice I received from a 50 year old man

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Figure out early what is important; you cannot do this early enough
-Don’t spend so much money on liquor. I could have bought a brand new SUV by now
-Pick a few things and do them well and stick with them, quit chasing random crap
-Select a career you love regardless of the money, cause you never know when you will be kicked to the curb, unless you want to be self-employed.
-You treat people like crap, you will get treated like crap. Expect it, and no cryin
-Eat right.
-What’s outside (aesthetic) is important, but what’s more important is who you are inside (no whiteknight, just reality, deal with it)
-Insecure people always have to have someone/something else to blame. Don’t be that guy.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I got a bunch of leftist cuck advice from a 60 yearold man who has lived his life as a cuck.

It was mostly BS. Always check your sources.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but this list is quite weak, especially in the end.

Lets talk about whats outside, wheter we like it or not it is one of the things that has the most impact in our lifes, you look like a king you get treated as one then you start behaving as one and get what a king usually gets.

If I were to bet on an ******* who looks great and a honest fair guy who looks average I would bet on the first one to be more successful.

Regarding treating people like crap, I dont see soros or junker getting treated like crap despite them screwing up entire nations, they infact get treated much better than 99% of the people.
We treat people with respect untille they deserve it because its fair nor because its gonna have a sure impact.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but this list is quite weak, especially in the end.
I actually disagree with some points on the list too. I just wanted to hear SoSuave's opinion on this piece of advice. By saying that this list is quite weak, you don't criticize me but the 50 year old man.

Regarding treating people like crap, I dont see soros or junker getting treated like crap despite them screwing up entire nations, they infact get treated much better than 99% of the people.
We treat people with respect untille they deserve it because its fair nor because its gonna have a sure impact.
Yes. I agree. The fact that bad boys and jerks have success and often find people to admire them is another factor that casts doubt on this particular statement.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with most of it. I was just thinking about the outside looks thing of myself. IMO it DOES matter, A LOT. This as I just had to file another lawsuit last week (Pro Se) against another cvnt woman attempting to screw me over in a business context. I carry myself with confidence and people who know me know what I am about, but in the face I still look like a pushover to many people. I am 42 and don't look a day over 30. I honestly think that if I didn't look so young and looked in the face more like other guys my age I wouldn't always have so many legal battles to fight. That is because people would think twice before attempting to fvck me over because they would, based on my looks, see me with more life experience and knowledge to deal with their bvll**** than what they conclude prima facie when they see me now.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely agree on the liquor part, but would broaden it to include not spending so much money on social life and "feelgood" distractions generally like games, music, etc. If either of my grandfathers could see what my social life looked like from 20-45, I would be ashamed. It is an effeminate, indulgent, lazy habit we become hooked on early when we equate "party = sex" and "party = cool." Truth is, that's a very low % payoff in terms of sex with going out at night to bars and drinking, partying, etc., and the quality of women achieved is low % also, not to mention the quality of "friends" from such. QOL suffers when we repeat the same behaviors over and over without moving forward. You can have 30 years of experience with life, work, women, and those 30 years can be the repeat of one year over and over, no maturation, no growth. I believe that many men are more happy in life when working towards concrete goals over time, and that diluting those pursuits with feelz is counter to our instinctive happiness, but natural to fall into in decadence culture. When with a bit more effort, planning and thought, we can create a sexually productive social life with higher quality women that is relatively cheap and preserving of time. If I could go back in time 30 years and tell myself one thing, it would be this.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely agree on the liquor part, but would broaden it to include not spending so much money on social life and "feelgood" distractions generally like games, music, etc.
I absolutely agree. The liquor part is my favorite piece of advice on this list.

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
I can definitely agree on the liquor part, but would broaden it to include not spending so much money on social life and "feelgood" distractions generally like games, music, etc. If either of my grandfathers could see what my social life looked like from 20-45, I would be ashamed. It is an effeminate, indulgent, lazy habit we become hooked on early when we equate "party = sex" and "party = cool." Truth is, that's a very low % payoff in terms of sex with going out at night to bars and drinking, partying, etc., and the quality of women achieved is low % also, not to mention the quality of "friends" from such. QOL suffers when we repeat the same behaviors over and over without moving forward. You can have 30 years of experience with life, work, women, and those 30 years can be the repeat of one year over and over, no maturation, no growth. I believe that many men are more happy in life when working towards concrete goals over time, and that diluting those pursuits with feelz is counter to our instinctive happiness, but natural to fall into in decadence culture. When with a bit more effort, planning and thought, we can create a sexually productive social life with higher quality women that is relatively cheap and preserving of time. If I could go back in time 30 years and tell myself one thing, it would be this.
Your a dummy

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with most of it. I was just thinking about the outside looks thing of myself. IMO it DOES matter, A LOT. This as I just had to file another lawsuit last week (Pro Se) against another cvnt woman attempting to screw me over in a business context. I carry myself with confidence and people who know me know what I am about, but in the face I still look like a pushover to many people. I am 42 and don't look a day over 30. I honestly think that if I didn't look so young and looked in the face more like other guys my age I wouldn't always have so many legal battles to fight. That is because people would think twice before attempting to fvck me over because they would, based on my looks, see me with more life experience and knowledge to deal with their bvll**** than what they conclude prima facie when they see me now.
Voting for McCain was a big mistake. McCain sucks

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Figure out early what is important; you cannot do this early enough
-Don’t spend so much money on liquor. I could have bought a brand new SUV by now
-Pick a few things and do them well and stick with them, quit chasing random crap
-Select a career you love regardless of the money, cause you never know when you will be kicked to the curb, unless you want to be self-employed.
-You treat people like crap, you will get treated like crap. Expect it, and no cryin
-Eat right.
-What’s outside (aesthetic) is important, but what’s more important is who you are inside (no whiteknight, just reality, deal with it)
-Insecure people always have to have someone/something else to blame. Don’t be that guy.
Advice????? Just common sense.