Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice: How do I seduce my chiropractor?

Serenity

Reaction score
No offense but this post just reeks of social cluelessness.
It sounds like you are extremely inexperienced and a bit desperate.
There's no point in rubbing it in or pointing it out. This is why the forum exists, to help out the less experienced. No need to make such comments, I and many others on here have all been there, such comments have never been helpful.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Don Dark Horse don't bother replying to this fool. He is one of those guys that looks up to pick up artists online (aka Youtube) and think that is real game.

Always listen and give your energy to people trying to uplift you and willing to break things down without glorifying themselves by saying "I've dated quite a few girls..." which often translates into "I transpire greatness from my grandma's basement". Simply ignore him, like most of us here do and you won't see his posts anymore.

Modern Man Advice
Don't stress G, @Modern Man Advice. I don't listen to men who give off feminine vibes.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no point in rubbing it in or pointing it out. This is why the forum exists, to help out the less experienced. No need to make such comments, I and many others on here have all been there, such comments have never been helpful.
I appreciate it, @Serenity

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I (22m) went to see a chiropractor(27f) for the first time today.

When I met her she was kind and friendly and as the consultation progressed we started getting to know each other,
bantering and speaking about our lives, university, school, siblings and sports.

She is sexy and the vibe between us felt flirtatious. She complimented my long hair as we bantered away.

I have a great physique and she definitely was taken it in as she worked on my shirtless upper body (But I guess that's her job, right?).

It's been a long time since being flirty with a girl, so I don't know if that's just her personality or if she sees me in some type of way.

I asked her what her passions are and she said she is really into ballet and horse riding.

When ending the consultation she said she wanted to see me one more time and I replied with "Ah you can't get enough of me" which made her laugh.

So, I have another consultation coming up and was wondering how to approach this situation or even if it's worth approaching.

Any guidance here is welcome.

TLDR
My hot chiropractor, who I just met, is giving me a flirty vibe, how do I approach?
Ask her out for a drink.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, the naivete. This "chiro" is clearly milking this dude for every cent he's got.

Why would she risk the next 20 to 40 years of lucrative income when she could lose her license and professional reputation and get her name smeared in every headline for medical misconduct on this kid?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as you aren't tied to this place, shoot your shot. Just ask her out for a drink and if she says no, no big deal.
@Don Dark Horse -- Yes, it's worth asking her out on a date if you think there's a flirty vibe there. Plus, you don't foresee a long term medical relationship with this chiropractor anyway so it won't impact your life.

Doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and dental hygienists are like strippers, waitresses, and bartenders. They work with the public. If you meet someone who works with the public at their place of work, that's a bit of a disadvantage. The better way to seduce these people is by meeting them outside of their place of work, either through a cold approach or your social circle.

I've had times where there was a cute (maybe the 6-7 range) medical assistant and I thought about asking her out. The only way I'd ask out a medical professional or any public facing worker if I am meeting them at their workplace is with strong IOIs. I've never gotten strong enough IOIs in that setting.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a hot urologist resident take a keen interest in my urethra, trying to stretch my mushroom to open it up. :eek::cool: She didn't give me a prostate message though. :(

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged my physical therapist after a few visits and she was married. Invite her to coffee/drink. Paint it as something harmless.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her what her passions are and she said she is really into ballet and horse riding.
Odd combination. Women in ballet and thin and petite. Women in horse riding and heavier and larger.

When ending the consultation she said she wanted to see me one more time and I replied with "Ah you can't get enough of me" which made her laugh.

So, I have another consultation coming up and was wondering how to approach this situation or even if it's worth approaching.
Just keep doing what you did above.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone on the medical side. I’ve had patients I’ve been attracted to but it’s a dangerous line as it can result in you losing your license.
More than likely she will decline; if you want to increase your chances, don’t be her patient anymore. Do you have a way to contact her otherwise? Instagram, or Facebook?
That’s how I nailed my hairdresser. Wasn’t her client anymore and then asked her out.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone on the medical side. I’ve had patients I’ve been attracted to but it’s a dangerous line as it can result in you losing your license.
More than likely she will decline; if you want to increase your chances, don’t be her patient anymore. Do you have a way to contact her otherwise? Instagram, or Facebook?
That’s how I nailed my hairdresser. Wasn’t her client anymore and then asked her out.
Thanks for your response.
I only have her cell number for making appointments.
Not sure if it's an important detail but I was going to book with someone else who was out on holiday. That person recommended I see the current Doc while she was away. (still hadn't booked with either of them in the past)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far less likely for a woman though. Have you ever heard of a female in the medical field losing her license for sleeping with a patient (who was over the age of 18)?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd combination. Women in ballet and thin and petite. Women in horse riding and heavier and larger.
BULL SHEET. While there are certainly a lot of overweight, women who ride horses, it is not a generalization you can make. plenty of lithe little spinners who work out like a beast. Just gotta look.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any indication of her possibly rejecting you. She is definitely not being 100% professional and crossing a patient/doctor boundary so I think it is safe to say she has some level of interest.

Having said that, at the end of the sesh simply ask her out. Make sure you let her know you know it's a bit unusual and perhaps inappropriate (this shows her you are socially aware) but straight up ask her out for a drink or even better if there is an event nearby inviting her to that. Just make sure she knows you are going either way (and be sure this is true, don't fake it) and that it'll be nice if she came along. Once you take that interaction outside those chiropractor walls, it's all fair game.

Modern Man Advice
This. Acknowledge the fact that it's unusual.
It will show her that you are socially aware and also that you don't do this a lot but would make an exception for her.
Should be good enough for her to accept if she's interested.
If not, just enjoy the services in which she's a professional.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
//UPDATE//

So I just got back from my appointment. It went well and started off great with a bunch of chatting while she worked on me. Vibe was relaxed and friendly.

Fast forward to the end of the appointment, she asks me what I am getting up to this week and I say just the usual with studies and training.
I ask her in turn what her week is like and she said neither here nor there with bookings and such. Meanwhile, I am busy putting on my shoes and casually ask her "Well when you get off work, let's maybe grab drinks". She was surprised and I could see she was grinning underneath her mask. She said, "You are VERY bold!". I said, "you gotta be bold, fortune favours the bold". She says something like "But you know I'm a lot older than you." I say "Oh and how much is that? You're 27 right? Age is but a number." She said, "I wish guys my age were as bold as you." I say with a smile under my mask, "Well it must suck to date guys your age... So how's Wednesday?"

And then she politely shoots me down. "I don't date my patients." I say "Oh coz your words to me last time was to let you know if I wanted to see you again" (Just me being ****y, I know it was for appointments). "Well, that was for an appointment", she says. I say "OK, well thank you for today." I proceed to pay for the consultation and start to leave. When leaving she says "Let me know if you need to make a booking" to which I respond "We'll see." (My polite way of saying sorry, I don't think so).

I say thanks, give her a hug, and say goodbye.

I'd like to say that I take this as a win. I shot my shot and that's really all that matters. I'm happy I asked and not phased she shot me down (it's all part of the process).

Gents, thank you for all the advice.
Please feel free to give feedback on the above and how I handled things.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Acknowledge the fact that it's unusual.
It will show her that you are socially aware and also that you don't do this a lot but would make an exception for her.
Should be good enough for her to accept if she's interested.
If not, just enjoy the services in which she's a professional.
Thanks @andreihaha. I like your take on this. I went a much more bold route and wonder if I had done it like you said maybe I would have gotten that date.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
TLDR
My hot chiropractor, who I just met, is giving me a flirty vibe, how do I approach?
Put the 22yo little wee-wee back in your pants. There is nothing here. There was nothing flirty. She was just being a professional as a "Doc" and making the patient feel comfortable and relaxed.