Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice: How do I seduce my chiropractor?

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I (22m) went to see a chiropractor(27f) for the first time today.

When I met her she was kind and friendly and as the consultation progressed we started getting to know each other,
bantering and speaking about our lives, university, school, siblings and sports.

She is sexy and the vibe between us felt flirtatious. She complimented my long hair as we bantered away.

I have a great physique and she definitely was taken it in as she worked on my shirtless upper body (But I guess that's her job, right?).

It's been a long time since being flirty with a girl, so I don't know if that's just her personality or if she sees me in some type of way.

I asked her what her passions are and she said she is really into ballet and horse riding.

When ending the consultation she said she wanted to see me one more time and I replied with "Ah you can't get enough of me" which made her laugh.

So, I have another consultation coming up and was wondering how to approach this situation or even if it's worth approaching.

Any guidance here is welcome.

TLDR
My hot chiropractor, who I just met, is giving me a flirty vibe, how do I approach?

Serenity

Reaction score
This is one of those situations where she's the one who has to go out of her way to make it clear. If you're wrong about this and make a move it will definitely be inappropriate.

There's nothing you mentioned about this interaction that couldn't just be the result of a friendly personality. If she wants anything to happen she should know that she has to make the moves given the situation.

When ending the consultation she said she wanted to see me one more time and I replied with "Ah you can't get enough of me" which made her laugh.
That was smooth. If there's anything you can do next time it's to put in some light and subtle flirting, it's her choice to take the bait or not. Don't overdo it, it will get awkward if she isn't into you like that.

Last edited:

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing you mentioned about this interaction that couldn't just be the result of a friendly personality. If she wants anything to happen she should know that she has to make the moves given the situation.
I was thinking along these lines as well. Also occurred to me that she never would make anything clear since it is her job on the line.

I'll keep it *light and subtle* as you said.

Thanks, @Serenity

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ask something like what are you up to this weekend, you'll be out at xyz and really looking forward to it.

What are your plans, fancy joining me/us. See what she says, how she reacts and respond accordingly.

Will probably give you a clue as to where things stand, without being too direct and embarrassing yoursekf/her - assuming you need to keep seeing her, otherwise no harm in going more direct, otherwise you may pomder months down the line if you do nothing.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, she’s being friendly and professional. Nothing wrong tho with asking her out to dinner. In these situations I prefer asking for dinner on the first date because it implies a level “seriousness”. Online tho I’m a drinks only first date guy.

There’s about a 90% chance she will politely pat you on the head and decline. Stop overthinking and just ask.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I met her she was kind and friendly and as the consultation progressed we started getting to know each other,
bantering and speaking about our lives, university, school, siblings and sports.

She is sexy and the vibe between us felt flirtatious. She complimented my long hair as we bantered away.

I have a great physique and she definitely was taken it in as she worked on my shirtless upper body (But I guess that's her job, right?).

It's been a long time since being flirty with a girl, so I don't know if that's just her personality or if she sees me in some type of way.

I asked her what her passions are and she said she is really into ballet and horse riding.

So, I have another consultation coming up and was wondering how to approach this situation or even if it's worth approaching.

TLDR
My hot chiropractor, who I just met, is giving me a flirty vibe, how do I approach?
As long as she is 'your doctor' she may never cross the professional boundary because she could lose her license.

Only way to find out is get a new doctor then ask her out with there being no lines being crossed

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is 'your doctor' she may never cross the professional boundary because she could lose her license.

Only way to find out is get a new doctor then ask her out with there being no lines being crossed
I only need to see her once more, and thereafter I can find a new doctor.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TLDR
I don't see any indication of her possibly rejecting you. She is definitely not being 100% professional and crossing a patient/doctor boundary so I think it is safe to say she has some level of interest.

Having said that, at the end of the sesh simply ask her out. Make sure you let her know you know it's a bit unusual and perhaps inappropriate (this shows her you are socially aware) but straight up ask her out for a drink or even better if there is an event nearby inviting her to that. Just make sure she knows you are going either way (and be sure this is true, don't fake it) and that it'll be nice if she came along. Once you take that interaction outside those chiropractor walls, it's all fair game.

Modern Man Advice

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had something like this happen once. It was a dermatologist and this girl was a solid 9 and I mean SOLID. She was holding direct eye contact with me way too long, and at one point, I'm sitting there on the edge of the exam table in just my underwear, legs hanging off the table with my knees spread apart a bit. She's finished with her exam and she scoots herself on her stool so that she is literally sitting between my legs and she rests her forearms on the top of my thighs, leans in so her face is maybe foot away from my junk and then proceeds to talk to me about my options for treatment without breaking eye contact with me once. The next time I came in, she came into the room by herself (which never happened before - there was ALWAYS an assistant present in this office when I saw her, or other doctors for years). Anyway I flirted and asked personal questions, what she was doing over the weekend etc. When she was done she asked if there was anything else and I said, "Not unless you'd like to grab a drink with me sometime." She smiled and quickly said "yeah" enthusiastically. Came back and gave me her business card with her personal number written on back.

We texted a bit but she seemed to have medium or medium-low interest. It was during the Thanksgiving-Christmas time and I was travelling a lot and then she broke a bone and was in a cast and the whole thing fell apart. I don't go to that dermatologist anymore and it's no problem - was worth it to shoot my shot and there are plenty of doctors out there.

So long as you aren't tied to this place, shoot your shot. Just ask her out for a drink and if she says no, no big deal. There really isn't any special way to play this IMHO, UNLESS you are tied to the place and have to keep going back there - then it's a more delicate situation and honestly in those situations I'd just pass - plenty of other women out there.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score

No offense but this post just reeks of social cluelessness. You're right, a chiro MUST touch you, but this is not an "IOI" as a pua might put it.

It sounds like you are extremely inexperienced and a bit desperate.

I've dated quite a few girls I met while they were at their job. They will make it very, very obvious if they are interested.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but this post just reeks of social cluelessness. You're right, a chiro MUST touch you, but this is not an "IOI" as a pua might put it.

It sounds like you are extremely inexperienced and a bit desperate.

I've dated quite a few girls I met while they were at their job. They will make it very, very obvious if they are interested.
@Don Dark Horse don't bother replying to this fool. He is one of those guys that looks up to pick up artists online (aka Youtube) and think that is real game.

Always listen and give your energy to people trying to uplift you and willing to break things down without glorifying themselves by saying "I've dated quite a few girls..." which often translates into "I transpire greatness from my grandma's basement". Simply ignore him, like most of us here do and you won't see his posts anymore.

Modern Man Advice

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
lol, anger is a clear sign of sexual frustration.

@Don Dark Horse don't bother replying to this fool. He is one of those guys that looks up to pick up artists online (aka Youtube) and think that is real game.

Always listen and give your energy to people trying to uplift you and willing to break things down without glorifying themselves by saying "I've dated quite a few girls..." which often translates into "I transpire greatness from my grandma's basement". Simply ignore him, like most of us here do and you won't see his posts anymore.

Modern Man Advice