Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*advice* Guys, do not waste your time being friends with girls.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My frame does need work but only one user has sniffed me out. Well, maybe two have but she never came right out and asked for anything, she just made it a point to poor mouth around me all the time. “I’m so broke this week, I don’t make any money, I dunno how I’m gonna get to work tomorrow because I need gas and I’m broke”, that type of thing.
I mean no disrespect or snark, but I get the vibe that you're spending a lot of time with trashy people? Some circles are just toxic, regardless of gender.

In my circles it's not socially acceptable to ask for gas money, whether you're a chick or a dude. We're all adults with jobs and at least basic money management skills.

Maybe you need to try out some new circles. This reality you describe may be your reality in your current situation, but I assure you it's not like this everywhere dude.

What do you spend your personal time on? What's your occupation? What do you and your buddies do together?

I grew up with a drug addicted father and surrounded by addicts, so I've had to do my fair share of circle switching to get to where I am instead of surrounded by people with crab mentality and no drive whatsoever.