“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Advice (girls seems shy)

someperson12

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

Anyways, today met this one girl at driving school and she seemed pretty (well duh :p) and so i decided to chat her up.
for the most part she seemed really shy (never had much to say she only seemed to laugh with a little chuckle)

Basically the whole situation went as follows:
1) I said hi

2) She kinda smiled back with a hi

3)Gave her a little hair colour compliment
(actually seemed to back up a bit from this (God knows why???) so i stopped any compliments)

4) Tried to be funny (found stuff to tease her about (playfully of course).....but didn't really get her to talk back much.

5)Couldn't help commenting "you seem really shy" (she seemed to nod agreeing)

6) Didn't seem interested in me reading her palm (its an excuse to touch her why else lol)

7) Finally, got her to really laugh from the comment "you're really clever.....you know how to laugh at my jokes)

THen she left cause she had to leave early.

All in summary, she mainly gave 1 to 3 word answers but laughs pretty easily. She'll talk to other girls, but couldn't really get her to say much.

Anyways, the fact that she ain't talking much, what do you think? She just shy or is there no chance?

And Also, What to do next time we meet? SHOuld i just go hug and cheek kiss her (she seems shy)......Number closing any time soon?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
It's not good if she's not talking. From your obeservations, I don't really feel any attraction on her part. You might have intimidated her too much and she clamped up. It's always good to supplement this kind of convo with something that can be discussed, like hobbies, summer, and current events.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
She wasn't very receptive at all from the sound of it so she is either very shy, not interested (maybe has a bf) or both.

If you're getting this kind of reaction I'd leave the palm reading, hugs and maybe even the jokes (unless they're a natural part of conversation) and try to gain some kind of rapport.

Try taking a look at this tip:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=33162

This is a very good explanation on how to build a conversation. People in general enjoy talking about themselves and love having someone pay an interest. If you can work with this, you might be able to draw out of her shell, so to speak.

I also posted a tip a while ago that might help, where I tried to explain how I usually go about initial conversations with people to create a positive first impression.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=51178

Hope these are of some use.
 

someperson12

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
from experience, just cause they aren't talking doesnt really mean theres no attraction (hey, i used to be like that in the past. I could have found the girl drop dead gorgeous but still couldn't talk to her).

(this is overanalyzing i know).... she was smiling so shouldn't that be a good thing

honestly, i dont really care whether she's interested yet or not. Until i get a direct command to screw off, ill still persist. But anyways all advice is helpful so thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top