"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Advice for Picking up assistant at Dental Office

Marcageani

New Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Anyone ever done this before? There is this cute assistant at my Orthodontist, I only see her like once a month and I never talked to her cuz I am usually having my teeth worked on. Also the actual Orthodontist is always there which makes trying to get her number even more ackward! Any tips on how to go about this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tx_xp

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
If there is a connection there already you may be able to tell. Talk to her more, does she hang out and talk to you more when the dentist isn't around? If so you may be able to talk more about your personal life and ask her questions. Then it can go from there. I would stay away from too strong of an approach on this one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Being in the dental field myself, make sure that you have good teeth and aren't some creepy idiot.

If she's into you, she's like any other woman who shows interest. Neg/hit her, be C/F, treat her like any other woman you know.

I have to put emphasis on having clean teeth. Dental professionals talk, and, if your oral care isn't up to par...then..what would make you think she'd want to kiss you.
 
Top