advice column: My wife has become too fat for me

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will keep weight on in an attempt to avoid having sex in the first place.

Yup. Even mainstream articles like that one can have a few gems of knowledge.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will keep weight on in an attempt to avoid having sex in the first place.

Mixed in with all the shyt

Epicwinguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is extremely sad news because I like em tubby but if I ever do end up married she might be making herself ironically more attractive to me because she wants me to leave her alone

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? It looked like good advice to me. It would have been sh!t if he was told to accept it.
Never mind went over your head. I was referring to the MSM spewing out their shyt

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is extremely sad news because I like em tubby but if I ever do end up married she might be making herself ironically more attractive to me because she wants me to leave her alone
I met up wit this tubby chick last night idk how u boys do it cuz she was trying to get freaky and i made some excuses to dip lol. No thx im out!!