Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: My Newly Divorced Mom Is Acting Like She’s 17 Again

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 17 and will be out of the house for college next year, so maybe I should just wait this out, but it’s really bothering me. My parents got divorced recently, and it’s like my mom is trying to be me now. She keeps “borrowing” my clothes and accessories (without asking, so is that borrowing?). We are around the same size, but she’s 45! It makes me uncomfortable. She says she “feels young” and that I shouldn’t judge her for her determination to start over without my dad. I don’t mean to be body-shaming her! If she wants to wear different clothes, that’s fine. But these are my clothes! It’s especially bad if she picks me up from school. How do I get her to stop?
my opinion: She'll be a cougar on OLD, banging all the horny, frustrated lads of her daughter's cohort. :rolleyes: As for Dad, it's OVER.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Dad, it's OVER.
It was over a long time ago for Dad with Mom. This middle aged couple might be newly divorced, but that marriage was subpar for at least 5-10 years before the divorce was finalized.

my opinion: She'll be a cougar on OLD, banging all the horny, frustrated lads of her daughter's cohort. :rolleyes:
Seems that way. Her 45 year old pusssy will be more in demand now than it was when she was 20 and didn't use technology to arrange interactions with men.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this all the time. So many dudes I grew up with got married mid 20’s, had a few kids.... let the wife take over everything. Their only vacations would be running the kids to endless activities, practices, games, travel leagues. Suddenly their kids are going away to college and the parents are now on their own.... mom looks at the shell of the man she once knew... he let himself get fat, tired, weak and submissive. She starts going out with other moms in the same boat. They all decide to test different branches for a branch swing... and in the process act like a freshman in college that just discovered c0ck.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some divorced men act like jack@sses as well.
absolutely... the best is when the branch swinging female convinces some dude to leave his family....to be with her...so that dude pretty much gives up half his crap to be with a middle aged train wreck.... who is living off her recently signed divorce settlement. What could go wrong

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best is when the branch swinging female convinces some dude to leave his family....to be with her...so that dude pretty much gives up half his crap to be with a middle aged train wreck.... who is living off her recently signed divorce settlement. What could go wrong
I have seen this exact story play out with someone I know. Amazing! The branch swinging female I know had 2 kids. She shiit all over her family for "all the feelz".

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell my friends that as men we all need to realize most females act like vampires... they need your energy for validation and they need your resources. If every man guarded those two things the world would be much better. It kills me when I watch guys give up most of their resources and energy for garbage females. Then a few years later they are shocked when she sucks him dry and bolts. I love when chicks send me pictures fishing for compliments. The best ones are when they send a photo that was well thought out and probably taken 50 times before they sent it and say somethings me omg I look horrible. I either comment on something in the background or say nah it’s not that bad and leave it at that ! F that