“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

advice column: In wake of parents’ devastating divorce, a boyfriend sours on marriage

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Dear Carolyn: My boyfriend’s parents split up a few years ago after 23 years of marriage and it left him devastated. His mother just up and left and never looked back. He was very angry with her. One year after the split she passed away from cancer without any warning. He never had an opportunity to reconcile with her and still has a lot of guilt.

After their divorce he adopted the attitude of “nothing lasts forever.” While he professes his undying love for me often, he does not seem too keen on the idea of marriage. After I felt comfortable enough to tell him he was the one I wanted to marry, he countered with, “Why is marriage so important? Is a piece of paper going to make you love me more?”
my opinion: wise lad
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
There are many stories of guys who are unmarried with kids dying and having their moms collect on what should probably be going to the family.

Both my uncles died unmarried with kids, had significant probate issues since Will was not done in detail in either case, both sudden deaths.

If I was with the woman raising my child I would at minimum do my will... Sometimes horror stories crop up of a guys pension going to his mom instead of the Widow.
 
Top