"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

advice apreciated!

brecker07

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm new here, but after just a week of reading stuff (Pook's posts escpesially - he's the Man) I have a renewed outlook, and I've been feeling very confident. I do have a problem though - there is a girl that I was a wussy with a few months back and she gave me the let's be freinds deal. Since then we haven't hung out to much. The past few times I've talked to her though, without even trying I feel myself being more confident; I haven't been talking to her like she's better then everybody else. I thought this was good, and that we were cool, but yesterday I call her and she doesn't pick up, so I leave a messege and say something ****y and funny. When she calls me back though, she's angry! She tells me that I'm egotistical now, and I'm a different person from the one she first met, and that she would never want to hang out with me. Then she hangs up on me! I almost called her back, but I didn't think it was a good idea; I'd have said something I'd regret. Anyway, todays a new day, and I think I should call her... but what should I say? what would you say? :confused:
I'm sure a lot of you would just say to forget about her - but she's sombody I see often; it would suck to have her hate me forever; I don't need to seduce her, I just want things to be cool between us.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Time of the month eh?


If you are gonna hang around her, show others around you that while you are arrogant or whatever, that you can caring and insightful. So......two sides of you
 

brecker07

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
so you don't think i should call? Thats a good tip though. just be nice to everybody else.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
So basically what happened here is that your not the pvssy she originally thought you were - the guy she can use as the emotional tampon. And she doesn't like it.

I would not call her back - you say that you bump into her socially - so just let happen how it's going to happen.

Remember, she dissed you - not you dissing her. Your not a dog, you don't run back to your master after you've been shouted at.

Just keep doing what your doing.

Perhaps your being a little to arrogant - and need to be more Funny in the ****y and funny. You can take that to far.

But you'll figure that out in time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

brecker07

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Thanks heaps guys, this site is teh cool. I've learned so much, the chick is right! - I am a different person! A less average, less frustrated, less chumpy person that no longer wishes to play mind games. I think that I should tone down the C&F with her, I suppose I should tailor my style to the individual.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your delivery probably sucked and the topic was not timely.

Being ****y on the phone sounds more harsh than in person - it leaves an even worse vibe on an answering machine - never do this again!

Don't call her - when you bump into her just whistle at her and keep walking with a smirk on your face - her over-reaction indicates that she obviously never liked you anyway..
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Girls that have already labeled you as a chump will not change their mind overnight. You need to spend a lot of time away from her (months) and then maybe you could work some game on her like you just met her. But even then, why waste your time on her, when there are a billion other hot girls just WAITING to be approached???


Go use your new found confidence on girls that don't know you yet.


PIMP
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
The problem is and you would know this if you spent more time here studying is that you landed in Friend Zone.

It's too late for this ho. Move on. What your trying to do is flip the script on her by becoming something she doesn't see you as.


Your trying ****y but funny and it looks like your just being a complete aszhole to her. Why? Because this isn't how you started with her.

The way you start is the way you finish!

She can't see this new ****y dude in you...because she has put you in friend zone.


Try this shyt or style on some new ho's and don't get some kind of stalkers one-itis on this bytch.
 
Top