Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Anyone

sandman77

Reaction score
I have been seeing this 19 chick for almost 4 months. She has a great body. Sex is so f**king good. I know 100% that she is cheating with some one else. She tells me that she is only seeing me and that she love me. I have been doing the same thing, only worse, I have been with my x and 4 other's ever since we have been together, but it still bothers me that she lies, and see's this guy. I guess it bothers me becasue she is with this one guy, who she cares about. She give's me this lame excuse i don't have reciptioon at my cuzin's house, and like the others, she says she has a lot of guy friends. My question is how do I avoid letting my feelings get in to it when she says shes going to here "Cuzins".

Power of the Pu**y is strong

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is a "hypocrat?" Oh, I just figured it out... hypocrite. Could have fooled me... back to the main point, what makes you think it's ok for you to cheat on her and she can't cheat on you? If the sex is "so f***ing good," then why cheat? A Don doesn't cheat...he just has many "potential wives" at once...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a ****ing pathetic piece of ****. Dont even dare call yourself a DJ. You have no right to get pissy about her with the crap you think you can get away with.

Figure it out your damn self.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Your a ****ing pathetic piece of ****. Dont even dare call yourself a DJ. You have no right to get pissy about her with the crap you think you can get away with.

Figure it out your damn self.

Amen.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he ****ing serious... wait a second (tells Sandman's girlfriend that I think that he may be on to us.)

I have been seeing this 19 chick for almost 4 months.
She's a nineteen... or she is 19?

Sex is so f**king good.
Yes it is... ;)

I know 100% that she is cheating with some one else.
Why in the hell are you still with her then...

I have been doing the same thing, only worse, I have been with my x and 4 other's ever since we have been together, but it still bothers me that she lies, and see's this guy.
Damn... I've officially heard it all on this forum. As a matter of fact... I'm not even going to finish this, because this has to be some of the most ridiculous **** that I have ever heard. By the way... your girlfriend says hello.

;)

The Matrix: Reloaded

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the new and improved Don Juan Jerry Springer Forum.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'd like to meet her cousin. Tell her you want to come along. In fact, tell her you are coming, not you want to. Go with her to her cousins. Then, you can both screw her at the same time. She will like that. Then bring her to your x's and have a threesome. You guys will quickly become fvck friends instead of gf/bf.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded

Damn... I've officially heard it all on this forum. As a matter of fact... I'm not even going to finish this, because this has to be some of the most ridiculous **** that I have ever heard. By the way... your girlfriend says hello.

sandman77

Reaction score
Hmm, intresting advice. Sometimes u go out with a chick and u get so caught up in the Pu$$y. I must admit I am one greddy MOF. I just got to keep the feelings under control for her. I have to learn how to be cold.

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandman77
Hmm, intresting advice. Sometimes u go out with a chick and u get so caught up in the Pu$$y. I must admit I am one greddy MOF. I just got to keep the feeling under control.
Masturbation.

sandman77

Reaction score
Funny 'Smooth as Anything', but I think i stick with the women.

I do like ur post on "Smooth's Mental Examination !Part 1! " specfically the part about "5.) Excessive thought about women". Thankz.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell should you care if she cheats on your or not? Just **** her and stuff and let her go when you're tired of her. If you wanted a relationship with her, YOU wouldn't have cheated on HER.

Seems logical enough ...

sandman77

Reaction score
Originally posted by maosrdbf
Why the hell should you care if she cheats on your or not?
Well for one thing disease are a concern for me. I am sure the guy that she is seeing bangs other women to. I just don't want to share my sluts, but then again they are sluts. Just have to supress any feeling I have for this slut.