"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Advanced!!!

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
USA
Hi EvErYbOdY
I'm wondering can anyone give me a link or help on advanced eye contact...if there is such thing. Help please, and I hope whoever responds doesn't reply by giving me a lecture on "A don isn't all about the LOOKs"...lol or something like that...I'd appreciate all the help i can get...ByE:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Advanced EC? Um..closest thing would be..heavy EC, I guess.

Anyways, I was at a resturaunt today (ordering out, with my mom), and the girl at the desk must of been in her 20's. The time we layed eyes on each other (I'd say she was about an 8), she was interested from the type of EC I was giving her. I was inside her, I knew her, she was defenseless and had no shields against me and she knew it.

You want to disarm the girl, and put you inside herself. No one can really teach you, you just have to experience it for yourself.
 
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto canada
There is no such thing as advanced eye contact.

I'll give you a tip though. Don't think of it as eye contact. Just get really sexual, and eye contact will come naturally as a consequence of your sexuality. Why concentrate on eye contact when you can be sexual way more easily.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye gotten a couple of those myself sometimes. Was at a party once and saw this girl for the first time, the second we saw into eachothers eyes I KNEW we would end in bed that same night... It was the most insane thing ever.
 
Top