Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advanced Seduction Theory Vs Mediocre Direct

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some notes in my journal I figured I'd share:

“Beauty is enhanced by unashamed irregularities; magnificence by a façade of blunder” - NN Taleb

“Can I just use your bathroom for a couple of minutes? I really need to” (this gets you in the door and increases chances, gives you optionality to back out and have plausible deniability,) Once inside you push her into the wall and begin kissing her as if possessed and then apologize (if she is taken aback)

“Hey I’m in the area and I have wine on me. I was bringing it over to a buddies house but he felt sick so now I’m forced to turn back.”

Experiment with these methods

Remember “nothing is out of bounds when it comes to love and war”

Toy with her emotions, flake on her, alternate bw hot and cold, build up the right associations, give her space and time to build real estate in her mind. Let the seduction take place over time. How stupid and arrogant is it to expect a woman to want you right away. Not every woman will want you off the bat especially a girl in her prime that is constantly bombarded with options, it takes true finesse to break through all of that noise.

Everything leading up to sex should look accidental, sex should never be in the forefront unless it’s very clear (sometimes sex being in the forefront is a great tactic but more likely than not just an excuse for a mediocre mind)

Most of you will be quick to dismiss these tactics as beta simp blue pill. Most of you have a mediocre and brutish approach to flirtation engrained by listening to shmucks (who only get mediocre ass) mouth off on Youtube. However, if you're going to become advanced, you need to rise above the "if she don't wanna **** right away, she's not worth it" mentality. You're throwing out so many great potential seductions. Most guys I fear (including myself) sometimes treat seduction as another chore like going to the bathroom when in reality it could be so much more.