"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Advanced Game I've seen Owen Cook irl do this

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
It's the proximity game. It has to do with sets. I've seen him inspect a salad SO CLOSE to an old hag that it looked like 1 set.
The reason this comes up, you know when someone gets SO close to you you can't help but be hyper aware of it? Well I was at liquor store getting a Stella Artois and there's this guy & girl in the way "Excuse me" the guy dips, the girl makes me maneuver the door cuz she doesn't move so close to her i'm almost touching. Idk i think i'm done w game. Chicks would probably fall into my lap soon but i'm obsessed with gf 1's ass & gf 2's work.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top