Advanced Forum

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have become more successful in my game and have internalized more advanced PU techniques, I have realized that most of what I post in my FR's falls on deaf ears. Granted, I do get great feedback from a few guys, but most of the quality material that gets posted is drowned out by thread after thread of petty AFC bullshyt.

Let's create a separate forum and leave the main discussion forum to the newbies and the trolls. I'm getting so sick of this shyt and I have no doubt that many of the more experienced members would agree with me.

Who's with me on this?

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here as long as you Chin, but I'm with you. I've hit a "gray area" where techniques like eye contact, challenge, kino work well but now it's a person by person scenario that changes so the things I've used before still work, but I tweak it with each girl now...

An Advanced Forum sounds good and yes, this is my first post in the Suggestions and Feedback area. After my 300th post it was time to move into other areas of SoSuave.com

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy. Here we go again...:rolleyes:

In case you two haven't noticed, an "Advanced Forum" already exists.

Its called Private Messaging.

Otherwise, if you have a question, just ask like you always have in the general forum. If you set your ego aside for a moment, you may find out that the problems you face aren't as "advanced" as you think.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor

Actually, there are several. mASF.advanced, Mystery's Lounge and Club PDX to name a few. Some are private, or else they would not be all that advanced.

-PDX

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Actually, there are several. mASF.advanced, Mystery's Lounge and Club PDX to name a few. Some are private, or else they would not be all that advanced.

-PDX
can i get some details as to where i may find these places?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Survivor
Oh boy. Here we go again...:rolleyes:

Otherwise, if you have a question, just ask like you always have in the general forum. If you set your ego aside for a moment, you may find out that the problems you face aren't as "advanced" as you think.
LOL...so true.

The only advantage to an "Advanced Forum" would be that only the people selected and let in would be able to give you advice. The question is, who determines who's let in and who's not?

I talk a damned good game, but most of my stuff is just reciting others' ideas. There are plenty of others who have posted enough to be classified as "Master DJs," but yet are still rAFCs at best.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys consider yourselves too advanced for this board, then there is nothing stopping you from creating your own group and inviting all the other "advanced" DJs that you feel should be in there with you.

However, no group that purports to be for advanced people is worth anything if it is still an anonymous group. There is no way to know who is or is not advanced in an anonymous group. What would separate a pimply faced masterbating dork who can post well from the real life seductionist?

Members should be "real life" seducers and not simply guys adept at posting on these sites. Therefore, you'll need to see guys posting pictures of their women and real field reports. It would also help if the guys can talk on the phone and hook up to sarge if opportunities present themselves. Tight security is a must so that guys will feel comfortable revealing the details of what they do online.

However, to simply create an anonymous board for advanced DJs would be worthless because most people judge thier abilities here on how well they understand the material and not on how well they can use that material to create real results on a consistent basis.

Besides, if you're *really* advanced, then the guys running the advanced boards would find you and send you an invite. ;)

-Cesare Cardinali

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I was getting at is that most of the quality material is quickly buried beneath an avalanche of one-itis and masturbation threads with alarming regularity.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
can i get some details as to where i may find these places?
Well, mASF is publically available through fastseduction.com. The other two places I mentioned by name are private. I have not been a member of Mystery's Lounge for several months so the admissions policy may have changed since I left.

As for Club PDX, you are considered for membership based on material you post in public forums (primarily sosuave or mASF) and based on who has met you in real life and vouches for you. From there you are handpicked to be asked to join. Ever since a particular incident where there was a breach of security by a former group member, it has been a requirement that you meet and sarge with a current member before you join.

Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
Besides, if you're *really* advanced, then the guys running the advanced boards would find you and send you an invite.
Exactly. Guys, don't worry about an advanced section of the site. It's all ready taken care of and Cesare and I will let you know if we think you may belong there.

-PDX

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
If you guys consider yourselves too advanced for this board, then there is nothing stopping you from creating your own group and inviting all the other "advanced" DJs that you feel should be in there with you.

-Cesare Cardinali
its really not that but it is hard to find a person or people who can give good answers and be helpful

ifyou post somethin important on the board that you need help with it ususally gets a few looks and below par advice