"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Advanced Bodylanguage.

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
Does anybody know a few good books about advanced bodylanguage, im not talking about the basic stuff like a girl playing with her hair, or the way she sits, but more..say hannibal lector ish?

damn, posted in the wrong forum, could someone please move? thx..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
http://members.aol.com/nonverbal2/diction1.htm#The

thats free...
for advanced stuff... I don't know any books at the bookstore... I ask my shrink stuff and I read old college med books.

I guess you could buy college text books that a shrink would buy.

As for being like Hannibal Lector. Less of it is in books as just sitting back and observing.

When I meet people in real life I can tell a lot about them not because of the way they position there hands but because of how they act how they smell there accent., ect.

Just observe.
 

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
scan em! :d jk
 
Top