“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Adopt a newbie....

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
I remeber a while ago sometime last year there was a thing ADOPT A NEWBIE, Where a Don Juan would adopt a newbie and chat with them via Email or AIM and help them grasp the ropes...

I am up for this again and any newbies that would like my advice my AIM name is: jglowstix
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I like the idea. DLATU1983 on AIM.
 

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Why not? If anyone wants to adopt me, well here's a little info on me:

I'm not a total geek AFC or whatever, I am not ugly, I know how girls work and such, it's just that I don't know when I should go for it and have them kiss me and such. I'd consider myself an RAFC. I think one of my good points is that I would do anything to get higher on the DJ rank, so to say. I'm not easily frightened. However, I can get really pissed and/or unconfident when something goes wrong.

MSN: [email protected]
ICQ: I forgot, I need to check what my number was.
 
Top