“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Adopt a leadership type attitude

reardonh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I have compiled a list of traits that I have assembled into my personality to make me very appealing to women, especially OLDER women. Ages 28-39, these women love to do it all the time.
HEre they are:

Guiding Vision-you must have a clear idea of what you want to do and the strength to persist in the face of setbacks, even failures.

Passion-you have an underlying passion for the promises of life, combined with the passion for a vocation in life.

Integrity-you never compromise your values.

Curiosity-you wonder about everything, see life as an adventure, savors life.

Daring-you are willing to take risks, and try new things.

Need to achieve-you have a driving need to achieve.

Initiative-you demonstrate an ability to make things happen.

Listen-patient, listen to others, ask questions.

Stamina-high energy and physically durable.

Finally, here is a kind of affirmation to say to yourself every hour of the day. Keep it in your pocket.
Seize the moment. Let your desire flow from deep inside, make a commitment, right here and right now to become SOMEONE EXTRAORDINARY, AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE IN YOUR LIFE. BECOME DETERMINED TO GIVE 100% DAILY AND TO ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
I like that affirmation. I think I might write that down on an index card!

Have a great Christmas.
 
Top