Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adolf Hitler on Feminism

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Put aside everything you were taught about him as well as preconceived notions. Do you agree with his sentiment on feminism?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was talking about war more specifically. But he does have some strong points about 'equal rights' being 'inferior rights' of women, and that a woman who has raised strong healthy children has accomplished so much more than one who has not. Those children and what they do represent the legacy of the mother.

Honestly though, I hate how feminists say that when the military tested men and women that the results weren't accurate because everything was physically based or something. Like this is war. It IS physical. And the fact that they admit that physical disparity shows that women are different from men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that he committed atrocious crimes doesnt mean that everything he says in other fields is wrong.

As much as the fact that a if nobel prize for poetry spreads bullsh1t in terms or economics and public safety, they cease to be bullsh1t.

Btw cant open the video, some regional limitation I believe.