“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Admitting that you’re an inexperienced guy in your OLD bio

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
197
Age
33
Never, ever, give away your flaws or anything you're insecure about. Women should have to pry it out of you.
Yeah I would never put that in my bio, it was just a hypothetical question to see what everyone here would think the result would be if a guy was to do that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
We are currently in a pretty similar place then, and it seems like neither of us are really trying to meet anyone right now. Hopefully this won’t hold either of us back when we put ourselves out there.
You should still put up a profile. It is what you planned to do anyway and got advice as to what not to write.
 
Top