Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adele gets slender - and of course, she's shamed for doing so!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's another thread on this but you know when she finds her next simp, she's gonna let herself go and balloon up again. This is the reason why I look at gals that can naturally be beautiful with very low maintenance(little to no makeup and one that doesn't have to exercise but chooses to).

I also question if she started losing weight to make herself more marketable before she split up with her hubby. If it was calculated(hypergamy) or if he f'd something up and this prompted her to lose the weight.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did a post on this thought she was cute before now very hot she has done what few have good for her
Way too fat before. She was like tons of fun fat. Now, wow, and she knows it. Question is, will she balloon up after she catches a good lil beta to take care of her? I think she lost a lot of ching ching in a divorce.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, show me a pic of her in a swimsuit. I've met many gals that looked ok or decent under a dress/skirt as they hide a lot. Even ones that lost a lot of weight can't get rid of the excess skin or tighten it up without some plastic surgery. I've met gals like that has lost quite a bit of weight and when you see them nekid, you see the excess skin, scars, leftover rolls, cellulite, etc. It can be a boner killer in the bedroom.
Don't be fooled so much by any gal in a doctored up pic and one that always wear dresses/skirts. The beaches tell all. lol :up:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, show me a pic of her in a swimsuit. I've met many gals that looked ok or decent under a dress/skirt as they hide a lot. Even ones that lost a lot of weight can't get rid of the excess skin or tighten it up without some plastic surgery. I've met gals like that has lost quite a bit of weight and when you see them nekid, you see the excess skin, scars, leftover rolls, cellulite, etc. It can be a boner killer in the bedroom.
Don't be fooled so much by any gal in a doctored up pic and one that always wear dresses/skirts. The beaches tell all. lol :up:
This is true.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Why exactly did she wait till a breakup to do this? I don't understand why shebstayed fat during her relationship

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an interview of hers awhile back where she said fvck my husband who cares what he wants or something similar to this as well as some other disrespectful shiit. She looks much better but I bet she still has that god awful attitude, actually the weight loss might make the attitude even worth. She has now transitioned into pump and dump material.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an interview of hers awhile back where she said fvck my husband who cares what he wants or something similar to this as well as some other disrespectful shiit. She looks much better but I bet she still has that god awful attitude, actually the weight loss might make the attitude even worth. She has now transitioned into pump and dump material.
What a great fvcking catch... Look how they building them. Such an asset, amplifier and motivator. So her azz lost this weight so she can play around on the single market. She wouldn't do it for her man, but she will do it for these strange men.

Why in the hell was she in competition with her husband?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she looks much better. Good for her. Too bad it took the relationship dying for her to value healthy habits. She can afford the best plastic surgeons to nip & tuck where needed.

She always had a beautiful face. Now the figure to match. Much better. Serious accomplishment.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot now. Damn

I like how she wasn't constantly talking about working out and giving updates everyday with vids of herself in the gym. She just showed up one day in shape. I respect the silent grind