Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Addy A game (PUA) has conviction quashed on appeal

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually happened a while ago but I didn't know and hadn't seen a thread on it and only noticed just now

For those unnaware, he was a Scottish PUA/coach with a youtube channel who filmed some of his approaches in Glascow and Eastern Europe and stuff and then the BBC done an undercover story on him and another PUA outfit in the UK (street attraction) to expose the seduction community. That was televised during prime time and got a lot of traction and it got them in trouble in the height of the 'metoo' era

Addy was sentenced to 2 years in jail I think

At the time (I think I posted my thoughts on this site) I was BAFFLED and felt like there had been a massive miscarriage of justice. Even though I wasn't particularly a fan of is, I was angry on his behalf

Why?? Because even from reading the damn accusations and news articles and testaments from 'victims' etc, I failed to see an actual CRIME!!

From what I could gather, his 'crime' was approaching girls as young as 16 (which is the age of consent here by the way. We don't have any age gap laws so him being in his 30's is irrelevant) and trying to hit on them. Telling them that they are pretty, trying to get their number. (not all the girls were 16 by the way, not that it matters, but the articles kept pushing the age of the youngest girls he approached)

But the girls in court said that this 'made them feel uncomfortable' and in the end he got a 2 year sentence. (for trying to flirt with girls which they labeled sexual harassment)

But yeah, it looks like it has been over-turned, although he must have still spent a lump of time in prison still!

See if he can get a big payout now I guess

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid. Pretty soon if the feminists have their way, they will get a law passed where we can visually rape them if we stare at them for more than a few seconds.

What is this world coming to...

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure about that either. Although it sounds like he was pretty aggressive and isolated and grabbed some of them and tried to kiss them when they clearly weren't interested. sounds like the guy actually is creepy. the average guy just trying to flirt with or chat with women and leaving if they're not interested isnt gonna have anything to worry about

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IncelTV did a masterful video about this a while back...

Quote from the video: "Being a sub-5 ethnic is a criminal offense (when it comes to approaching women)." The end of the video is hilarious. You have an ethnic guy speaking arabic or some language to a group of white girls? Really?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does ‘Cel TV mean by “Don’t be a free agent in life?”

(I understand the part about letting the BP guide you.)
I would guess it alluding to the red-pill's advice on self-improvement, or there is no fate but what we make, that guys have a choice to do something about improving their lot. If everything is already predetermined by birth based on what type of genes you have then choice is but an illusion. We are genetically predisposed to look, act and express ourselves in a certain way.