Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adderall?

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not available in the country where i live..but it seems to rocking... its the "limitless" drug..

i have read its only legal is USA and canada.

has any one of you have ever tried it...

the benifits of it are really awesome. as explained in below post..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101114162922AAwhLcK

is that this really so awesome??????

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manish said:
its not available in the country where i live..but it seems to rocking... its the "limitless" drug..

i have read its only legal is USA and canada.

has any one of you have ever tried it...

the benifits of it are really awesome. as explained in below post..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101114162922AAwhLcK

is that this really so awesome??????

About 5 years ago I went to a shrink and played the attention deficit disorder card and she gave me a prescription for adderall.

I went through a month supply in a few days and stayed up for a week playing xbox non stop.

It was the most fun week of my life, but the comedown was hell. I really should never do that again.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
About 5 years ago I went to a shrink and played the attention deficit disorder card and she gave me a prescription for adderall.

I went through a month supply in a few days and stayed up for a week playing xbox non stop.

It was the most fun week of my life, but the comedown was hell. I really should never do that again.

can you explain this part?

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear a lot of college students use it as a "study aide". coz it helps you focus and get **** done instead of constantly getting sidetracked.

side effects include weight loss/insomnia, etc.. essentially its like coke or is it heroine? **** I dont know my drugs. any druggie feel free to chime in

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amphetamine! LOL! I suggest you not take that "medicine". It's nothing short of INCREDIBLE that that thing even exists and is sold.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but on internet...people say its helping them to focus and do things in much better way..i really dont understand why you say that..can you explain??

i feel that if something is helping you to have upper edge over others...its really helpful in this fast and selfish world...:)

Groovy said:
It's amphetamine! LOL! I suggest you not take that "medicine". It's nothing short of INCREDIBLE that that thing even exists and is sold.

U

user43770

manish said:
but on internet...people say its helping them to focus and do things in much better way..i really dont understand why you say that..can you explain??

i feel that if something is helping you to have upper edge over others...its really helpful in this fast and selfish world...:)

You have trouble concentrating while sober? Here, take this pill and be high all the time instead.

Sure, prescription drug dependence is readily accepted in today's society, but does that make it right? What's the difference between this and staying drunk all the time? Alcohol and Adderal are both crutches. Is it not sad that more and more people need to be high in order to function?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manish said:

Adderall is like SPEED, it has amphetamine in it too. I just happen to find great how speed is being given to people just like that.

Yes, people do say that, but not for long, and it has side effects. So I recommend u not to take it, cuz ur health will become worse in the long term, at least, that's what I have been reading. For example, it screws up your sex drive.

If u want to heal low concentration, why don't u try some herbs? It's natural and it works. I think ayurvedic medicine is popular in India, right? :D I know traditional chinese medicine can heal that... I never tried anything else, to be honest. It won't give you the upper edge over others, it will just make your brain work how it should be working. :)

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...i know what are you talking abt ..but i was thinking it's something similar to taking creatine...which temporarily gives you more power….:)

Groovy said:
Adderall is like SPEED, it has amphetamine in it too. I just happen to find great how speed is being given to people just like that.

Yes, people do say that, but not for long, and it has side effects. So I recommend u not to take it, cuz ur health will become worse in the long term, at least, that's what I have been reading. For example, it screws up your sex drive.

If u want to heal low concentration, why don't u try some herbs? It's natural and it works. I think ayurvedic medicine is popular in India, right? :D I know traditional chinese medicine can heal that... I never tried anything else, to be honest. It won't give you the upper edge over others, it will just make your brain work how it should be working. :)