Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

added girl on fb, she has bf, delete her?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello.

I met a girl that is friends with a friend of mine.
We talked for 30mins, we laughed, she touched my arm, showed me some pictures of her and her girl friends in her cellphone etc. She said that she was very pleased to meet me and I added her on FB.

Now I go to her profile and I see she has a boyfriend.

What do you do in this cases? I sent her a message to meet, but no reply.
Wtf? she acceps my request but she doesnt reply.
Woul you delete her from your fb or keep her there just in case she contacts you?

Experiences? Tips?

P.S.
This same thing happened twice this week with two girls, damn it.

Thanks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she has a bf, it doesn't mean she's not looking to replace him. Keep her around and flirt with her until she shows the desire to meet up with you. Until then, spin more plates.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep her on your friend list but I wouldn't try contacting her again.

There's too many possible reasons to care about this one. The main point is why would you want to date a chick who meets other men behind her b/fs back?

She could be looking to make her b/f jealous by getting his attention adding lots of random men.

Another view is she genuinely had a thing for you but is faithful the her b/f. She could have been thinking of hooking you up with one of her girlie friends, hence she was showing you pics of them! Why else would she do that?

Either way, just sit back and don't focus on this one.

BTW - Why are you not asking for these who chicks numbers?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her among your friends but dont bother to work on her.

If she is good looking its good for your social proof department and to make other girls guessing who she is when they read X and Y became friends.

Also as duracell said, there is a chance some of her friend will see you and ask her friend to introduce the both of you.
Anyway most of the girls are b1tches (at least the ones I pick up at clubs) so if you dont mind banging an engaged girl, theres a good chance you can.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Keep her among your friends but dont bother to work on her.
About a year ago when I met and friended my current girlfriend she was dating another guy at the time. A few months after that they broke up and after a couple weeks then I started gaming her.

There's nothing wrong with keeping a taken girl on your friends list, just stay friendly but aloof. Be awesome but don't be actively working on her. After all, she has a boyfriend, not a husband. Boyfriends are by definition temporary.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
I couldn't believe it!
Good thread and good replies.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

Duracell_bunny, I did not think about why she showed me pics of her an her girl friends. You may be right.

The thing is I sent her a message suggesting to meet, and she did not reply. So I guess I should not contact her again.

She's going abroad for a whole year next week, so I just send her a message just in case she was a slut and wanted to bang before leaving lol.

Her girl friendw were pretty hot too.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl touching your arm and accepting a Facebook friend request doesn't mean she wants to date you...
She probably just enjoyed meeting you, so why wouldn't she accept a friend request?