"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Add DHV Skill's

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
Heya everyone !
Today i just susctibed to this forum.Wana update my personality.
I enter on forum and tryed to use Search Button.I search 4 DHV word.I get this message :

The search term you specified (dhv) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

I got 0 results.So i decided to post here.
Someone please help me with some DHV techniques, trick's, games, magic, cool stuff, or a link with all kind of this stuff.

Excuse me if my english is not 100% corect.

All of you ...have an excelent day.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
I see a lot of post's daily on this forum.In this thread none.
You don't understand my english or you're not interesed on DHV Skill's.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
Thx ! I'll sing up that forum.
1st time i liked most that forum interface.
Keep in touch !

On this forum no one use DHV's ?
 

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
??

What the hell is DHV?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Mitza
Thx ! I'll sing up that forum.
1st time i liked most that forum interface.
Keep in touch !

On this forum no one use DHV's ?
I can't remember ever hearing the term.

If you believe yourself to HAVE higher value, though, demonstrating it should be natural. This site encourages actually HAVING higher value, rather than techniques to "trick" women into believing you have it.

I wasn't aware there was a "system" for doing that. Can you give some examples?
 

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
DLV line: "But I have a very small penis."
Why to display low value ?!

I search on fastseduction.com about DHV , and i find some results.I don't like the interface on fastseduction.com, i don't is not an usual forum 4 me.

Some of you if u have link who can help me to learn DHV Skill's post here.

ON fastseduction.com i find articles about what DHV is , but nothing special.

Do you find something ?!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top