Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adaptation

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I’ve gotten better at my inner game, I have more focus on the externals, more precisely the adaption to different situations. Here are some situations one can be in:
  • Night game/bar/clubbing
  • Cold approach/day game
  • Inner circle game
  • Texting in OLD
  • Texting after day game
  • Texting within social circle
  • Different age/personality/cultures.
These situations are vastly different. Something that is dead boring in one situation is a necessity in another; something that won’t get ghosted in one situation will get you slapped/expelled in another.

It’s all about adaption to different situations. Also, I’ve noticed a large disparity between how c0cky some “receipts” are, such as Yohami’s, and say, some Swedish girls.

What I’ve learned is that I cannot at all follow what /I/ find suitable/feel and that understanding these different situations is quite a task.

This is one problem with all the different “advices” out there, the assumptions about context is basically never specified. So how does adapt better to the current context? It feels like one need more information from the girl in order to adapt.

What are people’s experiences/approaches with this?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Adaption is important. I don't talk to 25 year olds exactly the same way I do 35 yr olds and so forth. I also get a feel for their personality and some of the leading that I do is based on that.

The thing that never changes is my approach and algorithm of how I set up dates, where I take them and how it plays out.

I used OLD for the first time last week while in Ft Myers (bumble). I got on there sporadically for 2 hours and got 5 numbers and set up 3 dates. Fairly easy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to people I'm terms of a topic of discussion is a vast area. What specifically do you want to know?
I thought you were saying that you express/present yourself different depending on the age. But since you stated you meant topic. What topics do you talk about with which age groups?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I thought you were saying that you express/present yourself different depending on the age. But since you stated you meant topic. What topics do you talk about with which age groups?
My intent and point doesn't change, just the way I present it

Glassguy

Reaction score
Can you explain?
Would you talk to someone who is 65 the same way you would talk to a person who is 18? Of course not. Thats the only analogy I can give you. In order to be able to match someone's vibe and personality you have to be able to read people, which I think I'm pretty good at.

If you are 10-15 years older than the chick you should probably be a little keen on their lingo, etc.