Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

actually seeing progress

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been on this forum for about 5 years with a 2-3 yr hiadus. I have read tons of literature here, taken tons of good and bad advice. ...but i realized something over this past weekend....

I tried to apply so much that i have read and talked about here on this site to the world outside of these forum walls, and sometimes i would succeed, and other i would convert to my AFC ways. Hit or miss.

Over time, i have changed and i didnt realize this till this weekend. When you make progress, you really dont realize it until you take a step back and notice things that you do differently, things you VIEW differently.

I go out with my old highschool and college buddies pretty much everyweekend. And this past weekend as we were heading home i realized that not once did i check out chicks the entire night, not once did i stand and stare at the opposite sex with my mouth agaped. ..then i started thinking about it... the last few months weve been going out i NEVER go out looking for women, or should i say looking for a womens entertainment for me to have a good time.

I know this isnt the biggest breakthrough of all time, but 3 yrs ago i would NEVER go out if i didnt think i would be seeing some HBs or even around women at all. Now it isnt even an issue when i go out. ..and the craziest part about this is that more women come up to me trying to dance or start conversations with me at the bar ever since its NOT been an issue.

i guess my point is, im finally at a point where i dont need a womens company to have a good time. I actually go out and enjoy myself whether or not im getting the EC from a women or not. ...and when i do, its just icing on having a great night

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABC
Man, you're just gay
lol... i think your missing my point..i love women and still initiate conversations with them when out, just like they do with me.

The difference is that its not the SOLE REASON why i go out. Who cares if i number close, or spend my entire night checkin out the herd? I see women everywhere i go...grocerystores, malls, bus stops, coffeeshops.

going out with my friends and having a great time is more enjoyable ever since im not SET on hitting on women the entire time... i guess you'll get there someday.

buster69

Don Juan
Reaction score
No..I think your GAY too !!!! :wave: