Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

actual email i sent to my target -- learn from this

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:

I just hitting my head for the stupid thing i did out of lack of confidence.. I ASKED FOR EMAIL IN STEAD OF NUMBER..EVEN THOUGH SHE Was willing to give me her NUMBER but backed out beacuse i gave her an OPT-OUT ..so basically I'm in a bind because I have to try and get her number via email whICH is very hard to do ...especially for a girl to WANT TO GIVE You over something which is very easy to ignore over -- internet.

So this is the email I Sent:

Too late to make changes , its done and sent .. Any opinions ? I MADE UP SOME BULL****

--------------------------------------------------

This is [kneghtryder]. WE Met yesterday at [college] in [building] I second floor..

How did your Pre-Calculus final go ? Are you taking more classes in Summer session II ? HOw is the rest of your summer going ?

As you Know, I have a good paying Job and I am doing my masters MBA this summer... I come from a good background

I would love to talk get to you know you better Only As Friends. You sound like a really smart girl , you seem to be very science oriented ....and I feel we are common in that regards as I love chemistry etc. I just want to chat with you and get to know you better only -- nothing more than friends.

Please Give me your Phone Number, or give me a call at [555-555-5555] anytime , If you give me your number, I assure you it will be safe and it 'll be a good experience..why not give it a try...

THANKS

[Kneghtryder]

[job title]
[job website]

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Only as friends"? Twice? She'll see right through that. Points off, i'm afraid. "Please give me your number" sounds like begging, hyper, etc. More points off. No, you gotta get her number face-to-face. Not a strong showing overall. I wouldn't expect much. Don't give her any more communication, etc. If she's still interested, she'll respond. Otherwise, find the next girl and next time don't mask your interest. Come on strong and be direct.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being a straight shooter too. This email is so bad that I couldn't have made this up! You mention science in an email to a girl you're trying hit on? WTF?!? That you have a good job? What are you compensating for?

"This is [kneghtryder]. WE Met yesterday at [college] in [building] I second floor.."

"
Please Give me your Phone Number, or give me a call at [555-555-5555] anytime"

You'd have been better off if you had have left these 2 lines and deleted the entire rest of the email.

oranges

Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
Background:

I just hitting my head for the stupid thing i did out of lack of confidence.. I ASKED FOR EMAIL IN STEAD OF NUMBER..EVEN THOUGH SHE Was willing to give me her NUMBER but backed out beacuse i gave her an OPT-OUT ..so basically I'm in a bind because I have to try and get her number via email whICH is very hard to do ...especially for a girl to WANT TO GIVE You over something which is very easy to ignore over -- internet.

Too late to make changes , its done and sent .. Any opinions ? I MADE UP SOME BULL****

This is [kneghtryder]. WE Met yesterday at [college] in [building] I second floor..

How did your Pre-Calculus final go ? Are you taking more classes in Summer session II ? HOw is the rest of your summer going ?

As you Know, I have a good paying Job and I am doing my masters MBA this summer... I come from a good background

I would love to talk get to you know you better Only As Friends. You sound like a really smart girl , you seem to be very science oriented ....and I feel we are common in that regards as I love chemistry etc. I just want to chat with you and get to know you better only -- nothing more than friends.

Please Give me your Phone Number, or give me a call at [555-555-5555] anytime , If you give me your number, I assure you it will be safe and it 'll be a good experience..why not give it a try...

THANKS

[Kneghtryder]

[job title]
[job website]
Most of this is very approval seeking, ask her for her number if you meet her again in person, if not, don't get hung up, find another girl, do it 'properly' next time.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you mention your high paying job?

Dear (Girls name )
This is (YOU), we met in the lobby yesterday. I enjoyed talking with you yesterday and wanted to get together. What is your number so I can call you and make plans.

(YOU)

If something funny happend or you can make her laugh insert it. But your trying to get the number and take her out. Leave the life story for your dates

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
Background:

THANKS

[Kneghtryder]

[job title]
[job website]
...........That was horrible.......... "Please", "nothing more than Friends"? ... ouch..:down: BUT!.... learn from your mistakes... we all do.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a girl I'd be creeped out by that email

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here may be a better way to send an e-mail to a girl nex time:

Hi :) Doesn't Caculus bite?

Man, *shakes head*, i'm glad it's over whew! One more Calc function and i'd be resigned to taking more Phy Ed. classes lol.

In case you are wondering, this is Knight Ryder, we met yesterday on campus.

You seem pretty cool in my book, how'd did you do on the final? Any big plans for the summer?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man, that was horrible

i'm not the smoothest of guys myself by any means, but...
rofl :crackup:

btw, email isn't always a bad way to close (altho if she's offering her #, it's kinda stupid to turn it down). But you shouldn't email close and THEN ask for a # in the first email. That doesn't make any sense at all. Either send her an email with friendliness/c&f (and wait for response) or simply ask her out on the first email.

Go read the DJ Bible or something. This was really sad.

congrats on the rapport and attempting to close, tho. You're making progress.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks so much guys -- I cant thank u enough for pointing out my mistakes. its learning process, its great having a teacher(s) around.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score

The questions are all about her brainy financial side, which is also what you are offering here. It's a date, not a merger.

It is good to have a guy around who is man enough to say thanks for contructive critisism.

Crayon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say dude, but that was horrible! Try seing it from the girls perspective. Would you find a guy interesting who wrote something like that?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kneight, get ready because we're all going to ***** slap you!
Are you nuts?

Here's a few things we cannot do:

DO NOT "QUALIFY" YOURSELF TO HER.
Don't tell her what a great "catch" you are. Lame. Very, very AFC. "Please think of me highly, because I cannot demonstrate my high value to you! Oh please do this for me!"
DON'T TELL HER YOU'RE "SAFE"
Women want mystery, not predictability. Women may read "safe": and think AFC=BORING! Don't do it. If anything, tell her you may need her to bail you out of jail. It's ok, to lie in humor.SAFE = NON SEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! WE ARE SEXUAL MASCULINE MEN! WE ARE NOT SAFE BECAUSE WE;RE GOING TO FVCK HER! SAFE=GAY!!!!!!!!!!
She may go "Whoah! WTF??!" and may ask you "What the hell are you talking abou?" BINGO! Interest level raises. Why?Becasue you;re not the average guy giving her the straight answers ruining the mystery for her.

FRIENDS "references" is AFC! We do not want to become "Friends" with chicks we want to fvck!!!!!!!! Fvck being 'friend's! I don't want a "Friend"! I'm a goddamn Man! Men don't want woman "friends" unless they want to let us put it inside her.
She see the word "friend" she may think: Friend=Gay, or Friend=AFC, or Friend=scared sh*tless with no confidence tooafraid to say what's on your mind (ie"Would you like some of my fabulous d!ck?" well written, of course).
NO "PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER"!!!!!!!!
NO! NO! NO!
Supllicating! Begging! AFC! We do not beg. We do not say please like this.
No "assurances".
Assurances means SAFETY. Safety has to be felt , and seen by her qualifying for you. She wants danger. Hot, steamy sex. SAFETY is for a non sexual girl.
You will SHOW her "safety" and build TRUST. When SHE GOES OUT WITH YOU. Not before. MYSTERY! WE WANT MYSTERY! NOT LOGIC!

Sheesh, I am pissed, boy!
Don't pull this sh*t again!
Unless you want to remain celibate!

What were you thinking???

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that you are a Trekie/Treker, and you play Dungeons & Dragons in your parents' basement.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You forgot to mention that you are a Trekie/Treker, and you play Dungeons & Dragons in your parents' basement.
Thanks a lot,Gangster.
First I was pissed as sh*t!:cuss:
Now you almost made shoot my water out of my nose!

you bastard.........
:crackup:

But too true.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Well put, interceptor!
Thanks. Hope it helps.
Get your spanking gloves ready though......
We're not letting Kneight get away with this Sh*T.

:moon:

YOU WILL READ! READ IT ALL!
AND LEARN IT, BOY!

YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF HERE WITHOUT LEARNING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!