"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Actors

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Something of a tip for all of you interested in acting:

Alright, you probably all have heard the numerous statements about how rock stars get tons of HBs and I say, this works for actors too. I looked around and there didn't seem to be too much info delving into this and so I thought I would fill the gap. I can remember back in 8th grade I was in the school acting class and we were performing a modern adaptation of *cough* Alice in Wonderland (don't ask.) and I was playing the part of the King (complete with the plastic crown and letter rings spelling out "Big Pimp"). It was the biggest male part but I noticed the same thing happening to guys with lesser roles. Ok...onto the effect.

Just after the 1st performance there were 3 HBs hitting on me, AT THE SAME TIME! It's the same effect as big musical performers. Not only do you get the effect of being the center of attention you also get the BIG confidence boost from a complete performance.

...I had some more to add but my mind just went blank on me and won't seem to recover, sorry. I will add what I missed when I remember.

~Retro
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top