Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Activities to ''upgrade you'' - Improve yourself

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
My big thing this year is self control.
It's amazing how much strength it takes to control your mind and control your habits.
Im lacking this, what do you tell yourself whenever you wanna do something stupid? I been trying to control my drinking habit from almost everynight to only weekends but i failed miserably. Even if im pretty tired after working out, im still driving to look up for cold ones.. And temper, and being impulsive, finance as well..

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im lacking this, what do you tell yourself whenever you wanna do something stupid? I been trying to control my drinking habit from almost everynight to only weekends but i failed miserably. Even if im pretty tired after working out, im still driving to look up for cold ones.. And temper, and being impulsive, finance as well..
So the mind works off of suggestion and works in a spiral cycle.

For example, Having a beer glass as your avatar, suggests to your subconscious mind that you enjoy drinking, your subconscious mind would then relate it to your conscious mind whenever you want to find something to help you "relax".

When you drink one, you go into the cycle (in this case, downward cycle), the cycle keeps going and going. All you do is change the cycle. Don't drink for 3days and the upward cycle starts.

What I did was I stopped buying alcohol to keep in the fridge, when I go out I don't drink past two beers, I make sure I only drink half of the first beer. At first your brain would argue you're wasting a good beer but always remember you control you, your habits should not control you.

One thing that helps me too is:
Don't put yourself in a situation that would tempt you.

Watch comedies, that helps me when I'm upset

Finances, write down everything you spend and update it every week. You would be sick with how much you waste, no joke.

Use your card less.
Funny story, you're less likely to spend $200 cash to buy something you don't need than swiping your card.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very helpful advice!! The card thing is right on point, the easier it gets the less i tend to think.. And i should put the beer off the pedestal too. Lol

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me right now it is:
1. Going to every ****ing thing I'm invited at least once .This means, if I don't like the group of people, I will opt out from their reality, but otherwise I'm open to everything: from a poetry reading session to car races (and I don't like that stuff lol).
2. Walking alone. I used to do this **** a lot, but since I built a big social circle I have not that much time to do it, but really helps to reflect and let experiences sit on your brain.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spurs were beaten tonight agains Dortmund....0-2

.....out of Europe now...
Which means Klopp is going to face his former team. Interesting.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be a cracking tie. The scousers are ticking along nicely especially with Coutinho in such form.

Gym, Football and street art for me.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with @Floydispink01 , should be a cracking game. Although I can't see the 'pool
having any kind of success when they have the likes of Henderson as captain...
Hopefully the rumors are true and he gives him the door during the summer....

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This should be a cracking tie. The scousers are ticking along nicely especially with Coutinho in such form.

Gym, Football and street art for me.
Yeah looking forward to the game....
They fvcked up today against Southampton. Only way into the champions league now is by winning
the Europa league. Very strange season this year.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah looking forward to the game....
They fvcked up today against Southampton. Only way into the champions league now is by winning
the Europa league. Very strange season this year.
Mane's goals were really good though. They were almost identical. One touch and hard shot to the far right.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Mane's goals were really good though. They were almost identical. One touch and hard shot to the far right.
awful lineup brother. When I see the fvcking welsh Xavi on the starting line up it doesn't fill me
with a lot of hope. But fair play to the saints, credit due where credit is due....they're looking ****e hot.
Have to say the premier league is a mad box this season. Make's it interesting.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awful lineup brother. When I see the fvcking welsh Xavi on the starting line up it doesn't fill me
with a lot of hope. But fair play to the saints, credit due where credit is due....they're looking ****e hot.
Have to say the premier league is a mad box this season. Make's it interesting.
Liverpool has a very tough last couple of matches till the end of the season. Tottenham, Stoke, Everton, Watford, Chelsea and West Brom. Europa League is definitely their only way to Champions League. We'll see how they play against Dortmund.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn a new language is great. Working on Dutch (Flemish) since it's a large part of my heritage.

Ik spreek Nederlands, Engels, en Frans. Nederlands is niet makkelijk uitspreken.

Gym is key as well.

Social activities.

Volunteering is on this list.

Still working on everything else.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Photography too. I've always kind of been into photography, but not really into going out and exploring the woods or outside like i did when i was a kid. Now that i have a nice camera, i find myself randomly walking around outside or finding cool spots rather than wasting an entire sunny day sitting inside. If you're anything like me, you spend far too much time on your computer, phone or in front of your TV. I'm in shape but i still spend most of the hours aside from the one per day that i workout, sitting around. Get yourself out