Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actions Taken Journal

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 1
I am creating this thread as a hopefully strong impetus for me to take more direct action in assertively approaching, talking to, dating, sleeping with attractive women. I have found that whatever gets measured, gets better This is for my accountability. I am on the tail end of a separation/divorce and am going to work on getting out the rust and improving my game. Ill do my best not to exaggerate my successes or minimize failures. I will do my best to make a post a day, even if it's only one line.

If I am doing something stupid or ****ing up, please be specific on what I should be doing.

The goal is to do as Tony Robbins says and take massive action. That is what I am measuring. How much and what type of action I am taking. Currently, I live in the country, but soon moving into a better town at the end of this week with more female opportunities.

The thing I need to do I believe is to put myself in more situations where I am around attractive women- yoga, the boxing gym I go to, the new apartment complex that Im in, work, grabbing coffee. And just socialize, chat up men and women.

My strengths that I have and need to showcase:
-Excellent shape
-Excellent, interesting career and side business
-Finances are in excellent shape
-Focused, competitive
-Decent at leading, but can do better

Here are my hang ups that I am going to improve over the next 90 days:

-Failure to approach
-Checking out of conversations too early on with a woman
-Not Physically escalating early on during the date
-Self consciousness over talking to women in their early 20's (Im 35)
-Self consciousness over having a kid (thinking they will reject me)
-General fear of rejection.
-Not being social and being inside my head
-Being too serious
-Wasting time watching silly you tube videos

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop focusing on women and start focusing on yourself 1st.

Meanwhile, get to gym and start picking up 1 hobby that involves outdoor activities with men and women alike, learn social skills there by making mistakes.