Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actions speak louder than words.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
ARgh! Fuuck!
Hmm.. now I need to figure out how I get to biitch at my gf.

Okay now i'm jumping the gun without letting any of you guys know what happened.

Well I went an dropped her off at her friends house and they were supposedly going to go job hunting together. However she came out and told me they were going to smoke some weed before they left. I was totally okay with it, however I made my gf promise not to smoke up at all and clearly let her know that if she did I'd be pissed as hell.
Low and behold 2 hours later when I come to pick her up, she's baked out of her mind. I'm not angry about her smoking weed, I'm angry because of the whole promise shiit which goes back to me trusting her.
I let her know I was pissed however, dropped her off home, and now am thinking of how to let her know how pissed I am and probably still will be later this week.
Should I biitch her out? or am I just overreacting?

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say "DON'T DO THIS" to a person, you're practically saying "DO THIS NOW".

Works with guys as well.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say she would've done it no matter what you said, bottom line is that you can't control what people do. But if that issue concerns you that much then you should rethink your relationship

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
ARgh! Fuuck!
Hmm.. now I need to figure out how I get to biitch at my gf.

Okay now i'm jumping the gun without letting any of you guys know what happened.

Well I went an dropped her off at her friends house and they were supposedly going to go job hunting together. However she came out and told me they were going to smoke some weed before they left. I was totally okay with it, however I made my gf promise not to smoke up at all and clearly let her know that if she did I'd be pissed as hell.
Low and behold 2 hours later when I come to pick her up, she's baked out of her mind. I'm not angry about her smoking weed, I'm angry because of the whole promise shiit which goes back to me trusting her.
I let her know I was pissed however, dropped her off home, and now am thinking of how to let her know how pissed I am and probably still will be later this week.
Should I biitch her out? or am I just overreacting?
2 points
1- dont try to control others, you can only control yourself (we hope)
2- reward teaches better than punishment.

good luck .

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um yeah you shouldnt be telling her what to do.. you'd be pissed if she told you what to do, so what she does in her own time without you doesn't concern you. **** off lol. you sound like a controlling insecure bastard.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that some girls like being told what to do, just like most guys like to be followers.

You just have to figure out the hierarchy around yourself. :)

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that biothc did something against your words like somke weed (which i wouldn'
t even go for) then she'll easily cheat on you.

Tell that biotch whats what.

Who wear the pants in the relationship? Its about time you grab your balls and show her that your not going to put up with her misbehaver.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
If that biothc did something against your words like somke weed (which i wouldn'
t even go for) then she'll easily cheat on you.

Tell that biotch whats what.

Who wear the pants in the relationship? Its about time you grab your balls and show her that your not going to put up with her misbehaver.
Do we live in the same world? What right is it of his to tell his highschool girlfriend what she can or can not do with her life?

There is in fact no disrespect here. Yeah, she did lie to him about not smoking but he shouldn't have told her DONT DO IT in the first place. Wearing the pants in the relationship doesn't mean controlling the other person like a sims game. You are no more powerful or powerless because of the events described here.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welll.. here's what happened the day after.

I was still pissed, called her up and kinda dropped the whole "we need to talk thing" just to scare her.
We got to talking about the day before and how pissed I was, and pretty much brought up the whole if she does this, what's to stop her from cheating? But at the same time I let her know she can do whatever the fvck she wants cause I can't control her. But I clearly let her know that i WILL leave her without hesitation, I also came really close to just leaving her in the middle of the street that night 20 minutes from her house. :kick:

Anyways, grand finale, she starts crying. :eek: (let's face it, the woman's most powerful weapon is her tear) and really going on about never doing it again, which I don't believe maybe because it's just me. As well as I need to also give her some credit for the next little tidbit of info she told me as well. I clearly mentioned that all I wanted from her was honesty, and she told me she also took some ecstacy. I never would have known if she didn't tell me, but part of me had to give her credit for that, for letting me know and being honest about it.

And as for the heirarchy, she's the type of girl that needs to be told what to do, or at least that's what she keeps telling me anyways, I personally don't like issuing orders. We kinda talked it out, and although the trust is a little shaky now I know for me, as a person, i'm getting ready to leave without hesitation incase if it happens again. It's sort of okay now it'll take some time, we spent last night together :up: but it wasn't all that great.