"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Actions Speak Louder than words...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Hey, I see the questions being posted on this site and as a expierienced DonJuan who's been fighting the battle of dating for a while now want to share something with you.

First off, I see that most of you guys are generally passed the level of getting phone numbers, kino here and there, and have no problem using C&F to flirt with girls... but even though you are successful at achieving those things, you still have the question left in your head, "WHY DON'T I HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND YET???" That question seems to be on everyone's mind these days... how come a DonJuan like me who knows the game loses to some punk ass random kid. This is because of lack of action in the right ways.

Lemme start, when I first started understanding the dating game I began to make tremendous progress but it reached a level where it leveled off and there wasn't much progress to make anymore and I was supposively the pimp in the school but didn't have a g/f. I kept asking myself why, until one day I got tired of it. There was a chick who I was interested in and I knew she had interest in me. I thought to myself, today no more holding back if I want to go out with her, I mind as well act like her boyfriend right now. Magically, I went to school that day and acted as if I was her boyfriend, she loved it and couldn't get enough of me.

After that day, lightbulbs started to flash in my head... the reason behind why the punk ass kids had g/f without a problem was because when they liked a girl, they already started to act like if he was the b/f of the girl. When girls feel the vibe of you acting this way (and of course all the dj's rules apply; kino, c/f, phone call restrictions, etc. etc.) she begins to put herself into a position where she acts like your girlfriend AND she begins to think of you WHICH triggers attraction. Then the game is yours, you can play hard to get and she'll be thinking about you more, you can act like if your in a good mood and you want to give her attention that day, she'll love you even more.

In conclusion, you can flirt with a girl you like for the next 60 years BUT you can never get her until you put yourself into a position where her state of mind changes and thinks of you as being her b/f.

Actions do speak much louder than words...indeed.- PeaceDJ
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Read Greenwitch..

Do a search and read his post.
 
Top