Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

action date ideas

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys im starting to get out of the rut i was in. starting to feel back to normal. i may make a thread on how im doing it just to help/inspire others. anyways i met a girl last night. i have her number and she seems pretty interested in getting together. i want this time to be different. i want to do something fun, i hate going to dinner its so boring. the last girl i talked to i took to the beach, it was great but its cold now and the beach is out of the question. also in my experience, action dates tend to be cheaper, sometimes they are free.

if anyone would like to chime in id love to hear some ideas. whats worked the best for you guys? if you were to take a brand new girl out on your first established meeting after getting the number, where would you go? thanks

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked the same question, yet only a few responses followed.

I do these ones now: cosmic bowling, mini golf. Thats for the starters. You can grab a drink with her and something to eat as well after. It's casual, affordable, kino-friendly, and more fun than just talking.

If you want to bang a slut - a lounge or a bar will do. "Dont bring sand to the beach" such as clubs, etc.

Later on you can do all this cute stuff, i.e. paintball, karting,etc.

I want to take a woman shooting at a gun range with me. Should be fun.

You could ask her to come over as well, cook a dinner or whatnot. Other simpler ideas will work as well, depending on what she does for fun, time of the year, money.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input. i think bowling is perfect. its so overlooked. some of the most fun ive had is bowling with friends. although drinking is usually involved. it just forces you to have fun and its slightly competitive, so you can rag on the person your bowling with. seems like a good idea ill think about it