"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Action Date: Ice Skating

JPR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Ok to cut it short I've been out with this girl a couple times and I found out she loves ice skating and goes skating with her GF every week. So it's safe to assume she knows how to skate well. Now when I talked to her this weekend and tried to setup a date for this week she said she was going skating with her guy/girl friends on Monday and was asking me to come along. I refused cause I want a 1:1 date and we set it up for another day. Anyhow I know we should do more action dates and ice skating sounds great since KINO is unavoidable and it's a great action date. However I only skated on ice once before in my life and she is a pro compared to me :( Is it a wise idea then to ask her to go skating sometime? My last experience of ice skating in NY sucked, I had so much trouble I ended up having two of my girl-friends who came with me hold on both side and the three of skated together :) But I did get much better towards the end of the night.

Bottom line I am affraid of acting like a total fool and having light casual hand holding KINO turn into "hold me up kinda groping" :D
So what do you guys say? Go/no-go?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JPR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Well I am not that worried about my skills :D I was just wodering if it's a good idea to do something where she is much better at the game then you are. You know what I mean? I am just using the example above as a reference.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
One problem you may encounter is if you really suck, her guy/girl friends who know how to skate may make a fool of you behind your back to this girl - and we all know friends are an influence.

Before your date, I'd suggest goto an ice park with another friend and brush up a bit. As long as your not too bad, I wouldnt worry about the above.

Goodluck!
 

JPR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I declined an offer to go with her friends. But I don't think they know ho to skate either cause she mentioned something about showing them how to skate or something.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JPR
Ok to cut it short I've been out with this girl a couple times and I found out she loves ice skating and goes skating with her GF every week. So it's safe to assume she knows how to skate well. Now when I talked to her this weekend and tried to setup a date for this week she said she was going skating with her guy/girl friends on Monday and was asking me to come along. I refused cause I want a 1:1 date and we set it up for another day. Anyhow I know we should do more action dates and ice skating sounds great since KINO is unavoidable and it's a great action date. However I only skated on ice once before in my life and she is a pro compared to me :( Is it a wise idea then to ask her to go skating sometime? My last experience of ice skating in NY sucked, I had so much trouble I ended up having two of my girl-friends who came with me hold on both side and the three of skated together :) But I did get much better towards the end of the night.

Bottom line I am affraid of acting like a total fool and having light casual hand holding KINO turn into "hold me up kinda groping" :D
So what do you guys say? Go/no-go?

Yes definitely go. You can use it as an excuse to hold her hand if you're not that good. She'll be thrilled to be a pro and would gladly "help" you. Who knows, you might even fall, drag her down and have her land on you...sounds like a good opportunity to me!

Just make sure you don't FALL FOR HER. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fm2

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Dude! Go skating! Don't let go of her! Make sure you get her out for a coffee or hot chocolate after you get the cast on your leg....I mean when you're finished skating:D
 
Top