Acting uninterested led her to other guys...confused!

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with this chick and when I'd act uninterested, she would just to different guys to get the attention that I didnt give her.

This must mean she's not interested? I've probably done somethin wrong?

Thanks for any tips on whats up

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you expect was going to happen? There's a difference between showing interest and acting desperate and I think you've confused the two.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ermm.. I was sure as hell was never acting desperate.

Did you not read my post? I said that I was acting uninterested, thus causing her to go get the attention--that I didnt get her--from other guys.

Make sense?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I read your post and you did not understand what I said.

There are 2 ends to the spectrum: Desperate - uninterested. You don't want to be at either is what I am saying.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. It's OK to act uninterested. Infact, girls go crazy when a guy they like is acting uninterested. The thing is, they must like you first. You cannot play the uninterested card when they don't even have feelings for you. Make sure they like you a decent amount before you try sparking their jealousy.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted:

The thing is, they must like you first. You cannot play the uninterested card when they don't even have feelings for you. Make sure they like you a decent amount before you try sparking their jealousy.

Yes!

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't act uninterested until you can take something away from them. To make it more clear; If you make them feel happy and laugh alot, and then you start taking that away from em, they're gonna persue you to figure out what's up and try and get it / you back. I hope that's clear enough.

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, we need more context? What did you do? Was giving her attention bad for you? Did you suffer from it?

If you are giving her all this attention without getting some feedback then you should've dropped her. But do this after you see it that she's using you to get "entertained", she won't jump in your arms for the first week... so assess it adequate. Next thing is: don't be afraid, it isn't the end of the world. Just re-initiate contact and try to win her over.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't be too headstrong in the silent treatment. Chances are, like keemo said (holy sh*t keemo said something useful), she didn't have enough interest in you before you played the uninterested card. Now that you know what you did wrong, do what anonymousguy suggested and re-initiate contact. Again, as is with most things in DJing, don't be too headstrong. The first day you reinitiate, you can't be over her like a fat kid on a brownie. Take it slow.

_J_

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LikRetsam said:
What did you expect was going to happen? There's a difference between showing interest and acting desperate and I think you've confused the two.

Yup.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Well well, you know that everyone is different, she is probably trying to make you jelious by going to other guys, she thinks you will be jelious and then you will loose control of the game. Dont loose yourself when stuff like that happens, Just play it cool, when she leaves, have fun with other women! Once she sees your a chalenge she will be all yours.

And another thing, if shes not ATTRACTED TO YOU THEN THATS A DIFFERENT STORY! Attract her! YOu gotta confuse her, you shall not be confused or else you loose the game, and then you loose the girl!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatevs said:
I was with this chick and when I'd act uninterested, she would just to different guys to get the attention that I didnt give her.

This must mean she's not interested? I've probably done somethin wrong?

Thanks for any tips on whats up
How do I get THIS SPECIFIC girl: Useless Thread #5

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Lemond, you bore me. Art thou useless? From what i've seen all you do is mock rather then help. Grow up.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Wolf said:
B-Lemond, you bore me. Art thou useless? From what i've seen all you do is mock rather then help. Grow up.
HAHA :crackup:

Okay Shakespeare.

It probably took me less time find useless threads than for you to roam AIMLESSLY around this forum.

Keep it up Bud!

:up:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take.

You never show interest in a girl straight away, you talk to her as if it was something spontaneous and you open with something that shows no sexual interest or any other kind of interest for that matter. Then, you make HER interested through various ways discussed elsewhere. Then, you show interest but making sure your giving her a REASON other then her looks, so she doesnt feel easy if you **** her.

Summary.

1) Open without interest
2) Make her interested
3) Show interest but give reason (other then looks [unless she is a fat *****]).

You my friend failed at #2, she was never interested.

Work on that ;) & then we'll worry about the rest,.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciated!

And to make her interested would be using kino, and all that right?