Acting like you know everyone?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you act like you know everyone in your school/place you are at? I want to be able to do that and act like I know every guy and I have banged every female in my school/place I am at? I would really appreicate(spell check) it.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be confident,and make friends with everyone.That way you don't have to act.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
How do you act like you know everyone in your school/place you are at? I want to be able to do that and act like I know every guy and I have banged every female in my school/place I am at? I would really appreciate(spell check) it.
I'm confused. Knowing everyone doesn't get you the girl. Being a confident, pre-selected alpha male does.

You don't need to know everyone. You need confidence. You should be able to walk into a place by yourself without knowing anyone, and have the nerves to be calm and confident, and then you'll meet people.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Also, thanks Alex for the correction. Last thing, in August, I'll have my own Journal. Around the time school starts for me.(August 27th) that's when I'll have my journal set. Thanks again for the answers.