Acting emo get girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does acting EMO get girls?

Oh I don't feel like explaining what EMO is, everybody should know.

My question is, does EMO's have better chances to get girls than a DJ? And do EMO's got better odds with the girls than normal guys?

You know, everbody love emo's

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emo guys get emo girls.
some emo girls are hott, but not a lot of em lol.
Djs are the best at what they do, and that is getting women. Emo guys are dramatic[true emo guys, not those who jsut listen to the music] and jsut puss-balls in general.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emos are pussies. emos are not men.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
I concur.

Oh, and you already made this thread and it was closed for a reason. It's a dumb question.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emotional guys aren't good at getting girls that aren't also emo. girls like mystery, they (subconsciously) like not knowing what a guy is thinking. if they say i hate you and you start crying like a b!tch and slit your wrists of course they won't like you.

this is coming from a guy that listens to TBS and Autumn to Ashes, it doesn't work

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to "emo" music , doesn't mean I act emo. I listen to rap to , I'm not gangsta. Im me.

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting anything will lead to nothing but disappointment later. If you want to dress Emo, and feel comfortable/more confident, then go for it. If you are doing it for any other reason, then it is WRONG.

If you dress emo now, and start trying to force yourself into a group of emo people or whatever, the fact that you apparently *aren't* will show through.

Live your own life, not anyone else's.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen guys be very succesful by acting "emo" in some senses, but really using standard player techniques at the same time. It kind of lulls the girl into a false sense of security thinking you're some hopeless romantic, then after you get the pvssy, BAM - you haven't talked to her in days, she sees you flirting with other chicks, and when she confronts you about it, you pull out some emo song quote about how you're sooo sorry and you really care about her. Most girls are so dumb and gullible this will actually work, even repeatedly.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.O
Does acting EMO get girls?

Oh I don't feel like explaining what EMO is, everybody should know.

My question is, does EMO's have better chances to get girls than a DJ? And do EMO's got better odds with the girls than normal guys?

You know, everbody love emo's
I really should find out where you live, fly down there, and :kick: you.

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Emo gets you Emo girls because they want to be seen with someone Emo to confirm their Emo-'ness'. Emo girls are (probably) impressed if you write poetry, songs or stories about them so you will basically become their *****. Most emo girls aren't hot from my experience, they don't dress like women and aren't worth a man's time.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were up to me... JO would be banned... and then stoned to a horribly gruesome death. But again, thats just me.

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
If it were up to me... JO would be banned... and then stoned to a horribly gruesome death. But again, thats just me.
Thats not just you, thats me as well =).

No no, jk thats a little harsh but put it this way, i've gotten emo girls to like me before, girls in general are attracted to certain things and if you know how to play your cards right, it doesnt matter if shes emo and likes G-unit as well, you will get her to be attracted to you.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like Emo guys sometimes, because they are mysterious, and also becuase they feel like they have stuff in common such as some music, poetry, writing, slightly feminine qualities.

But their are much better, more effective was to be mysterious and have confidence, while developing a kind of "f-it-all mentality. Learn how to perfect these and you will be better off in all areas, unless you just truely like to be emo. Oh btw I know what emo is, but does it stand for emotional or something?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this emo bull**** will fade away just like pokemon and such. its just a phase that stupid teenagers go through,not to offend anyone.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is emo anyway??? lol have i missed something :confused:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.