Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Act of Thoughtfulness Payoff?

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl a couple of months ago, went out hit it off right from the start. Some love for music and some great chemistry. Anyway girl cancels date with a valid, sincere excuse. I don't call her back. I sent some discs to her through a friend with some great new music that I thought she would enjoy. Not really knowing what the reaction would be I just wanted to try something new. It wasn't love tunes or any crap like that, jamband music. So I talk to her yesterday, a week after I sent things down, almost a month since we've talked over the phone. Her response was "Wow, you just don't understand how much that meant to me. What you did meant so much. I was having the worst two weeks ever and then I found your package." When I said so you liked, she said "You don't understand what it meant, really." I cut the conversation short and will pick it up in a couple of days. I'm guessing I'm in pretty good right now and when I get ready for another date it will be there.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, if you're lucky she's planning on some way to return the favor. ;)

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully, but it will be two more weeks before I will have the time to see her again. Should make it better in my book.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds pretty cool. Congrats dude.

Sometimes it's hard to know whether a gift will come off as a positive or a negative.
I made a girl this video that i shot and edited all about her birthday, and the events that happened on her birthday. It was the most amazing thing i have ever done for a girl. We weren't in a "relationship" - just dating almost four months.
She liked it, and when she described it to her best friend, her best friend said, "I would give that gift an A+!"

Well, a week later she broke up with me... haha. What a waste of about 65 hours of work.

That same girl though, i made her a Valentines card with this funny poetry i wrote. She said, "I was totally blown away by your card. I have NEVER gotten a card like that before. You are very, very cool, and i can't wait to see you again!"

So, i always try to make them things, cause most guys aren't that creative and thoughtful. So, John saw firsthand how something homemade kicks a$$. It ALWAYS beats store-bought crap.

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't put that much into man, damn 65 hours. This will be the only time I do something like this for a few months at least.