Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Act of desperation..

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am noticing the amount of desperation for pvssy especially amongst the newer members to be shockingly high.

I have a story for you told to me by one of my close female friends ( who knows nothing about the Don Juan lifestyle) She is a solid HB 8.

It goes something like this:

My friend she was at a club and she was dancing with her GF's. She notices a guy dancing near her for a long time but he was not making any moves on her. Being an HB8 ( possibly higher while drunk) she was shocked that this guy made no moves on her. Her friends thought the guy was good looking so they went up to the guy and introduced him to the HB 8. They talked briefly and he didn't offer to buy her any drinks and didn't even ask for her number which left her shocked. So many guys had approached her, bought her drinks, called her beautiful and she didn't remember ANY of them.

However, she did remember the one guy who engaged in an interesting conversation with her and didn't shoot any pointless compliments putting her high on the pedestal. Unless you look like Ryan Gossling or David Beckham she most likely will not remember your compliments and most likely will not remember the $50 you spent on her on drinks.

To continue the story, she saw the same guy from the club at the gym and once again he engaged in conversation but did not take it to the next level. He is making her put in the work for it and it is working. She told me she has to find out who that guy is and is planning on approaching herself ( as rare as that is).

What is the moral of this story you ask?

The moral of this story is if you want to score with a woman who is an HB8 or higher and is constantly put flooded with compliments and orbiters DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF

This can be done by:

1) Engaging in interesting conversation topics. I would suggest cutting down on TV and pick up some books. Keep up with some entertainment news and worldwide news as well. Women love that entertainment news garbage.

2) Do not spoil her with compliments. HB8's usually recieve many pick ups attempts a day and most of the guys will attempt a sappy compliment to get the ball rolling. Don't let this be you.

3) Be mysterious Get her talking about herself more , rather than talking about yourself. Woman have endless things to say about themselves.

4)Don't be needy. Once you do get the girl of your dreams number do not call her all the time and make yourself available all the time. Woman don't want to be spoiled by your attention or they will get bored of you.

5)Good body language and vibe. Give off a likeable aura about yourself that makes a girl instantly comfortable around you. Smile when you are approaching her have good body language and posture.

With all of this being said, my point is to keep approaching as much as you can BUT try and differentiate yourself from the rest. Especially when you are approaching these HB 8's. I'm sure there is more things I am missing out on so feel free to add onto this list.

I know many threads have been made about this already and I am just reiterating knowledge that is already posted on here but I thought I would share this story for PROOF that this method is successful. For more info about this check out POOK's thread about desperation. I feel like this subject really needs to become relevant to all the new so suave members and this should be a valuable lesson they need to learn in the journey to becoming the ultimate DJ.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16926

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF

This can be done by:

1) Engaging in interesting conversation topics. I would suggest cutting TV out of your life and pick up some books. Keep up with some entertainment news and worldwide news as well.

2) Do not spoil her with compliments. HB8's usually recieve many pick ups attempts a day and most of the guys will attempt a sappy compliment to get the ball rolling. Don't let this be you.

3) Be mysterious Get her talking about herself more , rather than talking about yourself. Woman have endless things to say about themselves.

4)Don't be needy. Once you do get the girl of your dreams number do not call her all the time and make yourself available all the time. Woman don't want to be spoiled by your attention or they will get bored of you.
These are great rules, but the story doesn't back it up very well. The guy in the example did not approach. Complete indifference won't get you far unless you're famous. The other flaw in the story is it came out of the mouth of a female, so we don't know if the guy ran other non-verbal game to pique her interest, or if he's just incredibly good looking. Nevertheless I wouldn't advise doing as he does, but to keep approaching - as you said.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
These are great rules, but the story doesn't back it up very well. The guy in the example did not approach. Complete indifference won't get you far unless you're famous. The other flaw in the story is it came out of the mouth of a female, so we don't know if the guy ran other non-verbal game to pique her interest, or if he's just incredibly good looking. Nevertheless I wouldn't advise doing as he does, but to keep approaching - as you said.
To make it clear, I do not agree with the no approach method , but I do agree with how he handled it after the conversation got rolling. Yes I agree, keep approaching forsure, just differentiate your method, especially if you want to approach girls who are HB8+. I do not agree with him not approaching the girl, I do agree with what he did after the conversation got initiated. Oddly enough I know the guy who shes talking about so he validated the story for me. He is a good looking guy ( not a model but not ugly) who was just chilling around the bar at the time as the girls were on the dance floor.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
I would suggest cutting TV out of your life and pick up some books. Keep up with some entertainment news and worldwide news as well.
Can we revise this to say cut down on TV? Being well read is important - makes you smarter, you can speak on wider range of topics, have intellectual conversations - but I can't count the number of times I've bonded with a girl I just met by talking about a really great TV show. It helps if you have good taste: keep up with whatever the top critical darling is at the time (Previously: Breaking Bad. Currently: True Detective).

It's also very natural then to invite them over to watch that show. Much more difficult to connect over a book or author you both love and say, "You should come over some time and we'll read."

Plus, it forms appointment dates. If you and a girl both follow a series that is currently airing new episodes, she comes over once a week (perfect amount of time for a new girl, by the way) and you watch the show... then you bang.

Real life example: Met a girl at a bar a few weeks ago and got on to the topic of TV and we had similar tastes. Got on to True Detective which of course we are obsessed with and now she comes over every week to watch the new episode... and then we bang. Only problem is next week is the series finale. :crackup:

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Can we revise this to say cut down on TV? Being well read is important - makes you smarter, you can speak on wider range of topics, have intellectual conversations - but I can't count the number of times I've bonded with a girl I just met by talking about a really great TV show. It helps if you have good taste: keep up with whatever the top critical darling is at the time (Previously: Breaking Bad. Currently: True Detective).

It's also very natural then to invite them over to watch that show. Much more difficult to connect over a book or author you both love and say, "You should come over some time and we'll read."

Plus, it forms appointment dates. If you and a girl both follow a series that is currently airing new episodes, she comes over once a week (perfect amount of time for a new girl, by the way) and you watch the show... then you bang.

Real life example: Met a girl at a bar a few weeks ago and got on to the topic of TV and we had similar tastes. Got on to True Detective which of course we are obsessed with and now she comes over every week to watch the new episode... and then we bang. Only problem is next week is the series finale. :crackup:
Hahahahaha very true , i will change that to cut down on TV. There are benefits to watching TV as you have mentioned and many disadvantages as well. By that I meant just limit your time infront of the TV and try to read some books as well.

Books will keep your mind stimulated and allow for better conversations. But I can see how TV will allow for good conversations as well.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like your story but I like your rules. Very, very true. Avoid over complimenting and pouring too much attention on her. It will only drive her away.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
This has been my experience as well, especially in the first few dates where you're trying to get a feel for things. Sticking to lighter topics like TV but slowly delving into more intellectual topics later as capable.

I've noticed a lot of chicks like New Girl but I just can't bring myself to watch it.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I don't like your story but I like your rules. Very, very true. Avoid over complimenting and pouring too much attention on her. It will only drive her away.
The story was there just to demonstrate that following some of these rules actually does help you separate yourselves from the other guys and make the girls hamster spin when you don't show them the attention everyone else is

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything boils down to attraction. If she thought he was hideous she would of blanked him out of her memory just like the others. If 25 grenades chase you all day and approach you, would you remember the 6th one? You wouldn't. But if no 6 what smoking hot, you'd remember. An attracted girl makes it sweetly easy for you and puts her puṣṣy on a platter while she's shakin a can of Reddi Whip in hand!