Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Act like your the man,

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become the man

Act like your the man, (u are)

When your with friends, dont just box yourself off to people you konw try to make new friends, if some one is oporating the rides at an amusment park make small talk with um become there friends. i ask them about there jobs, try to levle with them, feel them out n just match the vibes they give off,

Try to make friends with every one, give tips, compliments, some times it pays of, an example of this was when i was at an amusemnet park a few days ago i kept on talking to the guys working there telling how good they have it cus they have the coolest job in the world n they give us a few extra rides on the feris wheel. i remembered his name, and he helped me out.. cus u konw i had a lil bit of company if u get what im saying :)

it makes you look cool to great your friends even if there not your friends. if a person said your name and walked up to you all happy gave u a hug pat on the back hand shake what ever, you would take it, it would be rude not to even if you didnt konw the person so well.. same consept, you sort of konw some one make a big deal when you see um act like you just met a long lost friend.. every time i do this when girls are around, they make comments about "how i konw every one, or i make friends with alot of people.." stuff like that, makes your image looks good.. even if your not a popular guy..

take things a step farther introduce her to your "friends" its a lil wierd for her at first but, it makes her feel good getting some postive attention,

dont chit chat 2 long, dont want people to feel left out, break it quick say, "alright i'll talk to you later" get out of there.. n then be modest and mysterous.. ex: " i know a few people here and there.. mys ex: well, how we know each other.. thats 4 me to konw and 4 u to find out... or just change the subject...

.. its good to build a postive vibe with EVERYONE... try to build some personal rappaport with EVERYONE.. some times people do you favors, n even if you konw some one a lilttle bit its cool to greet them

Do not be alone, if every one is socilizing u look like a lonely loser sitting there all by yourself, get up make small talk, if some one is about to leave, leave before them,

for every one you meet ask yourself.. "how is he or she like me" find it relate with them, find out whats important to them talk about it, talk about whats imortant to you.. last but not least just be friendly.. open.. be funny..

ps i dont spell checkw :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
Act like your the man
You are the man - why 'act' it??? Let your inner masculine essence exude into your outer self!!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're not the man. You're far from it. You're still in high school. You're still green. BUT! That doesn't mean you shouldn't be confident. BE CONFIDENT AND BE PROUD! That's what's you need to get chicks in high school.

You are the man - why 'act' it??? Let your inner masculine essence exude into your outer self!!
Seriously, RRL, you're gay. Imagine yourself talking to a 15 year old with this type of language and you'll be labeled the old pervert right away. He doesn't know what the **** you mean. His balls are still the size of a squirrel's. You sound like a desparate man who wants to get laid with a little boy... stop it!

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are the manliest person in the world thus this advice is irrelevent

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about psychology!

The reason he wants recovering AFCs to act like A Man is this:behaviors help generate feelings and internal representations. If an AFC begins to act like a man there is a much better chance of them changing into a DJ.

Reaction score
Re: Become the man

Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
Act like your the man, (u are)

When your with friends, dont just box yourself off to people you konw try to make new friends, if some one is oporating the rides at an amusment park make small talk with um become there friends. i ask them about there jobs, try to levle with them, feel them out n just match the vibes they give off,

Try to make friends with every one, give tips, compliments, some times it pays of, an example of this was when i was at an amusemnet park a few days ago i kept on talking to the guys working there telling how good they have it cus they have the coolest job in the world n they give us a few extra rides on the feris wheel. i remembered his name, and he helped me out.. cus u konw i had a lil bit of company if u get what im saying :)

it makes you look cool to great your friends even if there not your friends. if a person said your name and walked up to you all happy gave u a hug pat on the back hand shake what ever, you would take it, it would be rude not to even if you didnt konw the person so well.. same consept, you sort of konw some one make a big deal when you see um act like you just met a long lost friend.. every time i do this when girls are around, they make comments about "how i konw every one, or i make friends with alot of people.." stuff like that, makes your image looks good.. even if your not a popular guy..

take things a step farther introduce her to your "friends" its a lil wierd for her at first but, it makes her feel good getting some postive attention,

dont chit chat 2 long, dont want people to feel left out, break it quick say, "alright i'll talk to you later" get out of there.. n then be modest and mysterous.. ex: " i know a few people here and there.. mys ex: well, how we know each other.. thats 4 me to konw and 4 u to find out... or just change the subject...

.. its good to build a postive vibe with EVERYONE... try to build some personal rappaport with EVERYONE.. some times people do you favors, n even if you konw some one a lilttle bit its cool to greet them

Do not be alone, if every one is socilizing u look like a lonely loser sitting there all by yourself, get up make small talk, if some one is about to leave, leave before them,

for every one you meet ask yourself.. "how is he or she like me" find it relate with them, find out whats important to them talk about it, talk about whats imortant to you.. last but not least just be friendly.. open.. be funny..

ps i dont spell checkw :)

Very good I advice I think. Thanks. Ill try to do this.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip dude. i use this quite often lately. for example, the other day i was at the mall with a friend of mine and i saw one of my dad's work-out buddies. i've never really talked to him before, but i recongized him so i just said to him as we got near enough to him, "hey dude, how's it goin?" lol. it took him a minute or so to remember which of his work-out buddies' sons i was, but that just made it funnier i guess. in any case, sure made me look good and showed my sociable personality.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you mention this, my friend and i started doing this type of thing on our own.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
No, you're not the man. You're far from it. You're still in high school. You're still green.
Nah, I'm the man.

:)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Nah, I'm the man.

:)
No, you're the man. Ah shyt I mean he's the men. I mean... ah fck it.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook - Be a Man!

Even though this post is good. Nothing beats the infamous pook.

The whole point of thinking your the man is to change your mentality. When you change your mentality, you change your actions. When you acheive the actions your though evolves to bigger and better things.

Read pooks post and be amazed.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook does a good summary of how to become a real man. The thing is you're either a man or you're not. If you have to ask yourself, then you're not. You just know you are and you don't have to prove it. Now how to become a man, that's up to you. You're the only one who knows and stop blaming others that they don't agree with your views.

Now get some excitement in your life. Watch this!
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't act like a man! be a man!