Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acne

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to my not-so-perfect genes (moms side) I have had a horrible acne problem ever sense I hit puberty. I grew out of the stage where I would get depressed over it. I used to get made fun of a lot for it during Jr. High, but then in high school it just kind of stopped. Probably because it was a more common thing. But that was also when I began to step up for myself, and not care what people think.

Although I don't let it get me down, I still wish I didn't have this problem. I have had tried a lot of different face medicines. And I had a doctor personally describe me something. %10 bh(?) I believe. Which helped for a little awhile but I still have acne. It bugs me. I woke up this morning and I found like the most white heads I had ever woken up to. Like 6 or 7. Mostly around my chin. (That is like my breakout area.) And I hate it. I wish there was something I could do.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or have any advice?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accutane is by far the BEST acne medication EVER.

I went from horrible INSANELY severe acne (so bad my doctor INSISTED I get into a dermatologist) and now I'm basically clean. I still get some on my back, and the occasional small ones on my face. I didn't even do the full accutane treatment.

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
wash yur face with cetaphil soap (preferable the lather liquid one), and apply a bit of differin gel nightly...that should do the trick. Accutane is mostly for people who have the really serious acne.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that is by far the best option...it's a pill everyday (depending on what your dermotologist puts you on...could be up to 3 possibly more but i doubt) for about 5 months...and you have to go in every month to draw blood...takes all of a few minutes. Accutane is wonderful, what it does...it shrinks your oil glands wayyyy down, and thus having no break outs when you are on it. If you don't do the full duration...there is a likely chance it will come back.

creams i've taken in order were Different > Retin A > and some other cream that i can't remember.
and the pills i took helped keep flare ups away and to help decrease scaring

Personally i've taken it...and recently just started my 3rd dose. I had bad acne...and tried everything on the scale of creams and pills and nothing worked. I was acne free while on the meds but it came back afterwords...because i didn't do it EVERY single day and stopped before the duration was done. So i went on it a second time and it stepped my breakouts way way way down but i still got them...and now i'm on my 3rd not half assing anything and i'm sure it'll go away.

Side effects can suck though but you get used to it. such as really bad dryness...mostly to your lips...gonna end up carrying lipbalm everywhere. and for me it was a little harder to see in teh dark...and unfortunately that carried over and i still can't see totally good in the dark but...i need glasses to drive at night anyways...

and that's that.

and i have no trouble getting hot girls at the age of 20 with minimal acne right now.

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.acne.org and read up my acne is hella a lot better then it was a year ago only a few redmarks left that are vanishing

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grimple said:
Thanks to my not-so-perfect genes (moms side) I have had a horrible acne problem ever sense I hit puberty. I grew out of the stage where I would get depressed over it. I used to get made fun of a lot for it during Jr. High, but then in high school it just kind of stopped. Probably because it was a more common thing. But that was also when I began to step up for myself, and not care what people think.

Although I don't let it get me down, I still wish I didn't have this problem. I have had tried a lot of different face medicines. And I had a doctor personally describe me something. %10 bh(?) I believe. Which helped for a little awhile but I still have acne. It bugs me. I woke up this morning and I found like the most white heads I had ever woken up to. Like 6 or 7. Mostly around my chin. (That is like my breakout area.) And I hate it. I wish there was something I could do.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or have any advice?

Yea take Accutane man. Do it immediately, nobody should have to live with acne. its a confidence destroyer, and even if u r confient girls r turned off. Cute girls at least. Just do it right, dont drink while on it, no more than 1 or 2 if u do. Dont take more than ur suppsoed to, dont miss doses, and make sure u get enuff sleep cuz it makes u grouchy as sh*t. At least for me it did. But it is amazing, it works like a charm.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah acne is god's sick joke on humanity.

Go ahead and look into accutane, but know that it can be dangerous if you don't get a blood check every month. And most people who take accutane report having decreased vision in the dark. And I don't know what the long-term side effects are.

Plus, it'll make your skin really really dry when you're using it. But from what I've heard, it seems worth it for people with really bad acne. Exhaust all other options first, though.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just start roiding and you'll have an excuse to have acne