Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
There is also prove that megadoses of B5 will cause permanent damage to your kidneys and the whole secretion(sp?) system. You should really consult your doctor before you try this.Originally posted by Sheesh
The medical community is slowing beginning to agree more and more that the cause of acne has been discovered: a Pantothenic Acid deficiency. Though the concept is still a hypothesis, the treatments worked extremely well for me and dozens of others. So how do you do it?
Go to your nearest health food store, grab some 1 gram (1,000 mg) capsules of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Take 5 grams daily, before bed with at least 12 ounces of water.
Some people see results in as little as a few days, EVERYONE I've recommended this to sees results in 2 weeks.
Accutane was the only thing that worked for me too. I still get dry lips but I never got hang overs before, during or after the drug. Some people just have different reactions to it I suppose.Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
But be warned it is a VERY strong medication and to this day I still get slightly chapped lips and GOD AWEFUL hangovers(but then again I do drink a lot!), 2 remnants of the drug. If I went back in time and had the chance to do it again then I probably would tbh, it was the only thing that worked for me.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Cite me some references please.Originally posted by ReD MaFiA
There is also prove that megadoses of B5 will cause permanent damage to your kidneys and the whole secretion(sp?) system. You should really consult your doctor before you try this.
I cant cite you any references since my doctor told me this in person when i asked her. And 5g is too little to have any effect on acne. You need to be taking at least 10g a day to see any improvement(i checked that myself).Originally posted by Sheesh
Cite me some references please.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.