Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acne on back?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
My shoulders and upper back are pretty bad. My face is almost entirely clear with a few pimples occasionally around my eyebrows. What are some things I can do to avoid back acne? I sleep without a shirt, wash regularly, don't touch the shoulders, etc.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have the same problem, but the acne on my back isn't that bad. I have no idea what to do though. I was also wondering what to do about some nose acne (although it isn't really acne, more like a little swelling or something) that has been there for a long time. I tend not to get much acne on my face, but mainly just around my nose. Is there anything special I should get because of this or will over the counter acne products be sufficient?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit in the sun a bit, sun always helps body acne of any kind.

AvaloN

Reaction score
I strongly advise guys with acne on the back to see a dermathologist. Most important: DO NOT TOUCH it! :box:. I used to do that myself and it may leave marks, trust me - mines haven't completely faded away.
You'll most likely be prescribed something that will make yor skin a bit dry (and have as side effects "attempt of suicide" or something like that - LoL!), so you'll probably be told to stay away from sunlight... :cool:

Take care,
AvaloN

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, sleeping without a shirt is the biggest cause of back acne. I verified this to myself by doing an experiment where for one solid month I slept with full PJ's on and sure enough most of the acne on my back dissappeared. However, I absolutely cannot stand sleeping with more than just a pair of boxers on so I quit doing this and now the acne is back. I personally don't mind too much though because I'd much rather get a good night's rest.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AvaloN said:
I strongly advise guys with acne on the back to see a dermathologist. Most important: DO NOT TOUCH it! :box:. I used to do that myself and it may leave marks, trust me - mines haven't completely faded away.
You'll most likely be prescribed something that will make yor skin a bit dry (and have as side effects "attempt of suicide" or something like that - LoL!), so you'll probably be told to stay away from sunlight... :cool:
When I was in Thailand last feb aka lots of sun I got bad acne on my shoulders and little upper back. I think it was sun-lotion and sweating together...

Anyway, I used to pop these zits on my shoulders a LOT because sun made them a little dry and they came out quite easily witout coming back.
Now I have shoulders full of little scars that appear little whiter spots on my skin. I don't care though since I as a man don't want the perfect skin any way.

I quite recently made a permanen mark to my cheeck though when I had a really "difficult" zit which didn't want to pop and I kinda teared the skin bad so it would bleed couple of times trying to pop that thing and now I'm having a scar on that spot. One or two scars are ok since you don't really know where they have come from but I imagine it wouldn't look that good if you had these scars all around your face so it would be obvious that it was from acne.

I'm a person who just can't leave acne alone and not touch it. I get too much pleasure popping them, but at least be careful with those that are hard to pop. Haha, I've took even effot to identify which looking zits are ok to pop and which not :D

sonshine

Reaction score
I have the same problem, my face for the most part cleared up but i get pimples around my neck and sometimes on my face.

my back and chest used to be filled with it, my chest rarely gets them now (just have some scares) my back gets a few more often and i have scares all over. i at time am embarrased to show them.:(