Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accutane

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had to take this stuff? The dermatologist has been trying to push it on me for awhile and it’s about the only thing I haven’t tried. I’ve been battling acne since early teens. I’ve tried almost everything, at this point I just thought I had to wait it out. I know it has attributed to my lack of confidence over the years. I’m now over 40 and out of options.

Billtx49

Reaction score
He’s a skin professional and should know his stuff, try it.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sh!t has some serious side effects. Try Tamanu Oil. Many people have had success with it and it has no side effects. Also, if you have good insurance, ACZone is very effective, minimal side effects and works pretty fast.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sh!t has some serious side effects. Try Tamanu Oil. Many people have had success with it and it has no side effects. Also, if you have good insurance, ACZone is very effective, minimal side effects and works pretty fast.
Is the Tamanu oil for external/ internal use or both?Already ordered it regardless. Lol

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the Tamanu oil for external/ internal use or both?Already ordered it regardless. Lol

External. I use it every night after moisturizing and before sleeping. It smells a bit, but nothing that bad. No more acne, no more red spots. Nice even skin tone. It' good stuff and works. It's been used for hundreds of years for all sorts of skin irritations. It's basically nut extract. So as long as you are not allergic to nuts, you should be golden.

Also, if you have dandruff or itchy scalp, good for that too.