“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

accountability post

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
I have finally broken me from a very toxic situation. Gave an ultimatum, and then deleted the number. No more. A weight has been lifted off my shoulder!


Today is March 17. I intend to be in a happy relationship within 2 months from now, if not much sooner. I fully expect every time I go out to have the opportunity to meet someone to my liking and have reciprocal interest. When I am not going out, I intend to be working on my body, emotional acuity, and general self knowledge so regardless by May 17 I am a much happier, stronger, smarter, and better person in general.

Let's go!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top