Accountability Challenge: Getting over fear of beauty.

You in?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, I'm a *****.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, I figured this would be a cool way for everyone to work on themselves. This is something I need to work on too, so I'm going to do it. I was going to do this regardless, but being accountable helps too.

Basically, just approach 1 new woman per week that is so physically attractive that she intimidates you. So, a girl who is slightly outside of the quality of girls you're used to. I have a habit of not aiming higher if there's no indication that I could succeed semi-easily (she is checking me out or I meet her through social circle).

This is the bare minimum, you can certainly do more if you want. And this 1 is only in reference to intimidatingly beautiful women. Approaching others does not count towards this. And you have to attempt some kind of close, whether it's social media (weak), number close, or even insta-date. I add this last clause to avoid lots of conversations started for no reason, that's just developing bad habits.

Then, report back here when you've done it. Thoughts before hand, how did it go, thoughts after wards. What could you have done better? What did you do good on? What did you learn?

Edit: If nobody decides to join me, I am still going to do this lol.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a habit of not aiming higher if there's no indication that I could succeed semi-easily (she is checking me out or I meet her through social circle).
The more attractive the girl, the more passive she'll be (for the most part). The fewer IOI's. An attractive girl that is forward or makes things too easy is usually an attention wh0re or on the Cluster B scale (be careful lol). With high self-esteem hot girls, it's always kind of a matter of jumping into the abyss. Expect to have to put in a little more work before reaching the hook point. As a rule of thumb, for me, it'll feel like I'm bombing the set for about 10-15 minutes and talking to a wall--sometimes a polite, bland wall; sometimes a super icy wall--until the girl breaks open.

So always be closing--even if she's giving you absolutely nothing to work with now, doesn't mean she doesn't like you.

And this 1 is only in reference to intimidatingly beautiful women. Approaching others does not count towards this.
I think this is a good exercise, but I worry about your mindset. Intimidatingly beautiful??? Would you be intimidated by one of those weird little 10 year old beauty pageant queens? Cause that's pretty much what you're dealing with. You might be better served by friend zoning yourself with a couple hot girls. Yeah, she might be the stunner on Saturday night--but she still eats ice cream out the carton, watches goofy shows on Netflix, and dances around her room in her socks and a shirt that's too big for her when no one's watching; the still waits on that text message from that cute guy at the bar; she still waits to text back because she doesn't want to seem desperate; she still wishes she looked more like that actress or had D cups instead of C's. Her life is probably boring as sh1t--and, unless she's an AW or Cluster B type, she probably doesn't even get a high from validation or attention anymore. 99% of guys she meets, even typical 'alpha' types act like mushy desperate cupcakers around her and try to impress her like she is someone worth impressing.

Also curious about where you live. I'm lucky to find one legitimately beautiful woman a month and I go out ALL THE TIME. For posters who don't live in SoCal or NYC or South Florida, they'll be hard pressed to meet one stunner a week.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, forgot that location matters. I see them pretty often, because of my location. Yeah, the mindset can be bad, I just meant strictly based on appearances they are intimidating. Nothing else. She's still human, and we know that intellectually, but that doesn't change our physiological response. I've met almost no guys who are so good they don't get intimidated at all by women of higher caliber appearances.

What's AW or cluster b?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this, this can become a great thread if we count people accountable. Reptar, you asked which posters you should be aware of in another thread...fastlife is one. I can't say how much his advice has helped me to open my mind when a sometimes too dark lense was the only thing before my eyes. You could call him our "inner game" guy.

So yes, count me in, since September the 7th, where I will be back to my usual location full of college girls, many of them foreign. You really don't know much location matters...I'm visiting my parents for a month as I'm in vacations and this little town is depleted of beautiful women.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this, this can become a great thread if we count people accountable. Reptar, you asked which posters you should be aware of in another thread...fastlife is one. I can't say how much his advice has helped me to open my mind when a sometimes too dark lense was the only thing before my eyes. You could call him our "inner game" guy.

So yes, count me in, since September the 7th, where I will be back to my usual location full of college girls, many of them foreign. You really don't know much location matters...I'm visiting my parents for a month as I'm in vacations and this little town is depleted of beautiful women.
Gotcha, didn't know that about him. That puts his post into a way better perspective.

So far, 2 people signed up for this challenge:

1. Reptar.
2. CuddleJunkie.

Any more takers?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down dude, need to work on closing the ones I fond more attractive

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha, didn't know that about him. That puts his post into a way better perspective.

So far, 2 people signed up for this challenge:

1. Reptar.
2. CuddleJunkie.

Any more takers?

I'm in !
Tomorrow I'm off to Metz (France) for college and one of my social goals this year is to meet new people including girls of course.
I am also planning on learning salsa which is possible at the latino bar. This kills two birds with one stone by giving me an occupation during the week and an easy way to socialize

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, 4 so far.

1. Reptar.
2. CuddleJunkie.
3. yuppaz.
4. Prodoge.

Let's do this!

PS. Was expecting a much higher sign-up rate. Guess more people would rather post on an online forum rather than take action in real life. I know without a doubt that almost every guy on here can always increase the standard of the types of girls they're closing (if they're closing at all lol). I've met way too many community guys to not notice this trend.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, I figured this would be a cool way for everyone to work on themselves. This is something I need to work on too, so I'm going to do it. I was going to do this regardless, but being accountable helps too.

Basically, just approach 1 new woman per week that is so physically attractive that she intimidates you. So, a girl who is slightly outside of the quality of girls you're used to. I have a habit of not aiming higher if there's no indication that I could succeed semi-easily (she is checking me out or I meet her through social circle).

This is the bare minimum, you can certainly do more if you want. And this 1 is only in reference to intimidatingly beautiful women. Approaching others does not count towards this. And you have to attempt some kind of close, whether it's social media (weak), number close, or even insta-date. I add this last clause to avoid lots of conversations started for no reason, that's just developing bad habits.

Then, report back here when you've done it. Thoughts before hand, how did it go, thoughts after wards. What could you have done better? What did you do good on? What did you learn?

Edit: If nobody decides to join me, I am still going to do this lol.
I got somewhat cucked recently and have been feeling out of the loop.

I'll tweak the rules to 'any attractive girl' at this point but I'll give it a go since I need some motivation.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got somewhat cucked recently and have been feeling out of the loop.

I'll tweak the rules to 'any attractive girl' at this point but I'll give it a go since I need some motivation.
Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, I think this is a good thread for motivation. Good for accountability and a little bragging too, once we get some approaches going. lol

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, I think this is a good thread for motivation. Good for accountability and a little bragging too, once we get some approaches going. lol
Shall we post field reports here to keep track of the progress ?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, 4 so far.

1. Reptar.
2. CuddleJunkie.
3. yuppaz.
4. Prodoge.

Let's do this!

PS. Was expecting a much higher sign-up rate. Guess more people would rather post on an online forum rather than take action in real life. I know without a doubt that almost every guy on here can always increase the standard of the types of girls they're closing (if they're closing at all lol). I've met way too many community guys to not notice this trend.
You can add me on there because I'm ALWAYS approaching HB7 and higher women all of the time, unless I get into some sort of relationship situation. I use online dating, social media profiles, and my social circle.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's AW or cluster b?
AW = Attention Wh0re
Cluster B = Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders

The two usually, but not always, go hand in hand to an extent. But you should read up on these, since they're way more prevalent (or at least noticeable) in the hot girl population--and if you're not used to attention from beautiful girls (or even if you are), this is a trap you'll want to be on the lookout for. DO NOT USE IT AS AN EXCUSE not to take on this challenge--these girls are often absolutely amazing for a night; but if you pick up on the red flags (which are pretty damn consistent and predictable) you need to have your exits ready in the case of Cluster B's and to not spin your tires/waste your time with the AW's

As for your challenge, I'll have to pass for now. It's something I've already built into my lifestyle and I currently have a girl on deck who (so far) has checked off all my boxes; so I'm thinking about giving a test run to more of a relationship situation in the near future & have to clean up my act a little bit (small town problems). If that falls through, I'll be back.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can add me on there because I'm ALWAYS approaching HB7 and higher women all of the time, unless I get into some sort of relationship situation. I use online dating, social media profiles, and my social circle.
Awesome! Just an FYI, although you probably already know it, but this thread is only for in person approaches. Keep us updated, and include any advice you want to contribute in regards to approaching and/or closing the turbo girls (high-HB8's and above).

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shall we post field reports here to keep track of the progress ?
Yes, if you want. If you think that would help you out! (Also because if you post it elsewhere many of the guys here may not see it, I probably won't, since I only view select threads)

Additional thought, worth including when you haven't met your goals too. That's good for being accountable.

I can start with an area of improvement (aka failure, or non-success lol). Saw a pretty cute girl today and was about to approach her but didn't. She wasn't even intimidatingly attractive, damn it. Not too good to focus on failures, but worth noting for myself...
Hmm.. How could I have improved this?
1. Come up with what I'm going to say, anything, it can be ridiculous or asking for the time, just a way to open her. Not having a phrase in mind makes it harder for me to open or approach.
2. Decide to open. This is key, once I internally decide to approach, I almost never chicken out. The hard part is the internal debate about whether I am going to approach or not.
3. It's never too late. Even if I walk past her, I can still yell at her. Not the best thing to do, but I'm trying to build courage here.

Further thoughts, lots of hot girls in many of my classes, going to show up early enough and sit right by them. Can start conversations after class, ask where they're going, pretend I'm going same place, and walk and talk (lol).

Last edited:

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
AW = Attention Wh0re
Cluster B = Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders

The two usually, but not always, go hand in hand to an extent. But you should read up on these, since they're way more prevalent (or at least noticeable) in the hot girl population--and if you're not used to attention from beautiful girls (or even if you are), this is a trap you'll want to be on the lookout for. DO NOT USE IT AS AN EXCUSE not to take on this challenge--these girls are often absolutely amazing for a night; but if you pick up on the red flags (which are pretty damn consistent and predictable) you need to have your exits ready in the case of Cluster B's and to not spin your tires/waste your time with the AW's

As for your challenge, I'll have to pass for now. It's something I've already built into my lifestyle and I currently have a girl on deck who (so far) has checked off all my boxes; so I'm thinking about giving a test run to more of a relationship situation in the near future & have to clean up my act a little bit (small town problems). If that falls through, I'll be back.
Gotcha dude. Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it more. Interesting that it's more prevalent in more beautiful girls, I'll also have to look into that. It's certainly never been (and never will be) an excuse of mine to not go for more attractive girls. Mainly because I didn't know about it, and I'd rather have a psycho hot chick than a stable HB6. At least for now, maybe long-term it's different? But I'm not looking for something steady.

Come back if your situation changes, and feel free to chime in and give peeps some motivation haha.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was walking to class Thursday. Saw a girl who was wearing really sexy shorts. Turned out she was going to the same class. The auditorium was full. Just ended up sitting next to her, and casually started a conversation with her. Got her number.

She wasn't that hot, just noting this approach since I went out of my way to approach her. Prolly a 7ish.

Too scared to approach hot girls at the gym. See a ton of them at my gyms.

Any updates from other guys?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more attractive the girl, the more passive she'll be (for the most part). The fewer IOI's. An attractive girl that is forward or makes things too easy is usually an attention wh0re or on the Cluster B scale (be careful lol). With high self-esteem hot girls, it's always kind of a matter of jumping into the abyss. Expect to have to put in a little more work before reaching the hook point. As a rule of thumb, for me, it'll feel like I'm bombing the set for about 10-15 minutes and talking to a wall--sometimes a polite, bland wall; sometimes a super icy wall--until the girl breaks open.

So always be closing--even if she's giving you absolutely nothing to work with now, doesn't mean she doesn't like you.

I think this is a good exercise, but I worry about your mindset. Intimidatingly beautiful??? Would you be intimidated by one of those weird little 10 year old beauty pageant queens? Cause that's pretty much what you're dealing with. You might be better served by friend zoning yourself with a couple hot girls. Yeah, she might be the stunner on Saturday night--but she still eats ice cream out the carton, watches goofy shows on Netflix, and dances around her room in her socks and a shirt that's too big for her when no one's watching; the still waits on that text message from that cute guy at the bar; she still waits to text back because she doesn't want to seem desperate; she still wishes she looked more like that actress or had D cups instead of C's. Her life is probably boring as sh1t--and, unless she's an AW or Cluster B type, she probably doesn't even get a high from validation or attention anymore. 99% of guys she meets, even typical 'alpha' types act like mushy desperate cupcakers around her and try to impress her like she is someone worth impressing.

Also curious about where you live. I'm lucky to find one legitimately beautiful woman a month and I go out ALL THE TIME. For posters who don't live in SoCal or NYC or South Florida, they'll be hard pressed to meet one stunner a week.
Theres quite a few stunners here in Houston but it could just be my tastes in women

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good exercise. My past record on approaches so far has been three results. First off, I did an exercise like that, but I'm not into the woman I'm approaching because she has a child. There are lots of hot women out there who have children or a number of children, or who are in a relationship, or you really honestly may not be compatible with and you are going to toss the number out afterwards wondering what you just did!

Secondly you get the number, and follow-up and the lady either gave you a wrong number or flakes on you. However, I guess for that exercise that aspect doesn't matter. Think the insta-date idea would be better since you get right to the point, except that could be very inconvenient if you have other things to do at the moment.

Thirdly, I get rejected outright or non verbally rejected. They don't give their number or means to contact them. You are struggling to cough up a weak hi after scoping around for an opportunity to approach and feel like you are invading her personal space. I don't know what type of hot women out there would intimidate me so much I couldn't at least approach her to at least ask time or directions. Normally I read them out, see who they are with, what they are doing, before deciding an approach.

I can see if I can be invigorated with this exercise and hopefully have better luck with this type of thing this time.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, 7 so far.

1. Reptar.
2. CuddleJunkie.
3. yuppaz.
4. Prodoge.
5. Skyline.
6. Tenacity.
7. corrector.

Anyone more takers? Let me know if I didn't count you on accident, some people posted paragraphs.