Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accidental DJ?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so a Russian chick wrote this and spammed it. But from a DJ stand point, reading this with the broken english only made it MORE POETIC. If this had been straight-English, no flaws, it wouldn't be nearly as beautiful. Take second to REALLY read it.

To me of 27 years, I very sociable mobile girl, but at the same time and very romantic and open to injury the girl, like to have a rest with friends on a nature and also to spend time in bad weather of a house behind the screen of the TV, having wrapped up in a warm plaid, and looking as drops flowing down on glass reserve a wet trace and as the drop searches to itself for other drop and incorporates to her, just as people search to themselves for the second half what to incorporate to her, never to leave …
He should have good sense of humor listen to my opinion, he should not be afraid of difficulties, never raise on me a voice, but thus he should be the owner in the house, and I want to feel like with him as behind a stone wall.
Having to decode the "poetry" really brings you in, and makes you FEEL. And the raindrops on the window thing... OMG... I think my knees are weak!

Oh, this ruskie is a smooth one, that much is for sure! She am female the DJ!
:up:

I'm very seriously considering biting her styles for my online profile!

Last edited:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
russkaya = female russian
Thanks. More now smarter that I am.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The computer double post.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of a "mobile" woman puzzles me... :eek:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose you could lose something in translation:

To me of 27 years, I very sociable mobile girl,
(I'm a slvtskaya)
but at the same time and very romantic and open to injury the girl,
(I run around naked all the time)
like to have a rest with friends on a nature and
(I like to run around naked outside, with friends)
also to spend time in bad weather of a house behind the screen of the TV,
(I'm a couch potato)
having wrapped up in a warm plaid,
(I'm a naked, scottish, couch potato)
and looking as drops flowing down on glass reserve a wet trace and as the drop searches to itself for other drop and incorporates to her, just as people search to themselves for the second half what to incorporate to her, never to leave …
(I do a lot of drugs)
He should have good sense of humor listen to my opinion,
(He must have a good sense of humor in order to stand listening to my opinion)
he should not be afraid of difficulties,
(I'm difficult)
never raise on me a voice,
(don't yell at me for being difficult - let me walk all over you)
but thus he should be the owner in the house,
(I'm looking for someone who owns their own home)
and I want to feel like with him as behind a stone wall.
(I want to feel like I'm in prison when I'm around him)

Hmm... damn it, djbr, she's not smooth at all! She's psycho! You wrecked it!
:mad:

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
To me of 27 years, I very sociable mobile girl, but at the same time and very romantic and open to injury the girl, like to have a rest with friends on a nature and also to spend time in bad weather of a house behind the screen of the TV, having wrapped up in a warm plaid, and looking as drops flowing down on glass reserve a wet trace and as the drop searches to itself for other drop and incorporates to her, just as people search to themselves for the second half what to incorporate to her, never to leave …
He should have good sense of humor listen to my opinion, he should not be afraid of difficulties, never raise on me a voice, but thus he should be the owner in the house, and I want to feel like with him as behind a stone wall.
We should hook this chick up with Bjerte. He has a fresh house for to do the paint on!